She told me that i am not Mandalorian = BioWare fail

ilifus

Shae Vizla told me that she knows who i am and after the fight she said that i am not Mandalorian when i asked her aren't Mados duels to dead. But actually in my story with my powertech i am Mandalorian! The Mandalore himself asked me to become one and i told him that i am dreaming all my live for this. He said "Your live is just begining" and i became Mandalorian!

The new story writers must first learn the old one and then write new!

I didn't sign up for this.. :mad:

Edited by ilifus

Flag system for this expansion feels incredibly half-as**d. :rolleyes:

BH's, assuming they chose to become Mandalorians, are not acknowledged as such, wrong intro for Imperial Agents even if you finished the class story, no romances acknowledged for Imperial classes, though the dialogue files are in-game, and there's this one character that should say something on Yavin 4, yet she's silent.

Dunno if there are more we haven't run into. :(

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Flag system for this expansion feels incredibly half-as**d. :rolleyes:

BH's, assuming they chose to become Mandalorians, are not acknowledged as such, wrong intro for Imperial Agents even if you finished the class story, no romances acknowledged for Imperial classes, though the dialogue files are in-game, and there's this one character that should say something on Yavin 4, yet she's silent.

Dunno if there are more we haven't run into. :(

Not to mention most companions are silent or only say one line in the whole expac (yeah, it's isn't a bug, but it still makes SoR feel incredibly unfinished). :rolleyes:

Edited by Essence_of_Light

Not to mention most companions are silent or only say one line in the whole expac (yeah, it's isn't a bug, but it still makes SoR feel incredibly unfinished). :rolleyes:

Which is funny because Bioware has said that the Voice Acting stuff isn't really that expensive. If anything you'd think they would have made companions chatterboxes in this expansion to distract us from the whole short, shared storyline and tired retread villain. :p

Which is funny because Bioware has said that the Voice Acting stuff isn't really that expensive. If anything you'd think they would have made companions chatterboxes in this expansion to distract us from the whole short, shared storyline and tired retread villain. :p

They changed their stance on that. Pray they do not change it any further.

:rak_03:

The Mandalorian remark worked fine for me in Solo mode, but I agree that a lot of the flags are very messy so far.

I believe we are not talking about the same.

Shae Vizla does acknowledge the Bounty Hunter as the latest Grand Champion of the Great Hunt, in addition to being a Mandalorian.

However, after the fight is over, you have the chance to affirm that the battle is supposed to be to the death. Instead of saying something else, she says the EXACT same she does to other classes, namely that the player character is NOT a Mandalorian, and doesn't get to issue such challenge.

Bioware already acknowledged, as Essence pointed out, that this is not working as intended.

Assuming it worked for you, you must have a very special version of the game that neither of us does. :p

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Honestly, the BH is a opretty crappy Mandalorian. you're just asked to become one and declared one. apparently Mandalore didn't think to teach you any of what being a Mandalorian is about

The BH is a big boy -- or girl. He or she can look for a teacher.

Mandalore the Vindicated, on the other hand, is expected elsewhere. :p

Edited by Darth_Wicked

• 4 weeks later...

I never after the fight even recall seeing that for my BH, though I did notice it with my commando, so when I did say that to her she did say.. yeah your no mando. I would hope the BH will have a unique comment during the phase compared to the other class's.

Honestly, I really enjoyed the sequence. I really hope they delve more into the Mandalorian Culture with the BH in the future. Was awesome fighting in the arena and even had verbal mando'a language being spoken in it *gave me chills* hahah.

Honestly, the BH is a opretty crappy Mandalorian. you're just asked to become one and declared one. apparently Mandalore didn't think to teach you any of what being a Mandalorian is about

You know nothing about Mandalorian Culture. You can be adopted and become a full fledged Mandalorian with a few simple words. Hell getting married is reciting one line: Mhi solus tome, mhi solus dar'tome, mhi me'dinui an, mhi ba'juri verde. Which means: We are one when together, we are one when parted, we will share all, we will raise warriors.

You say that to the opposite sex, regardless of ceremony or not, on the SPOT you are wed. That's how mandalorians work.

You know nothing about Mandalorian Culture. You can be adopted and become a full fledged Mandalorian with a few simple words. Hell getting married is reciting one line: Mhi solus tome, mhi solus dar'tome, mhi me'dinui an, mhi ba'juri verde. Which means: We are one when together, we are one when parted, we will share all, we will raise warriors.

You say that to the opposite sex, regardless of ceremony or not, on the SPOT you are wed. That's how mandalorians work.

You seem to know nothing about the mandalorian culture yourself, go look up what the Resol'nare is before you spout more ignorance. Just getting married doesn't earn you the title of mandalorian.

Bioware portrays the mandalorians as very honorable in this timeline (as opposed to the Neo-crusader ones) and the lightside (leaning) Bounty hunters are closer to being and acting like a mandalorian than the dark side ones (which kinda make sense since the dark side options in the BH story are basically, fork over more credits or I kill you)

Edited by Faardor

You seem to know nothing about the mandalorian culture yourself, go look up what the Resol'nare is before you spout more ignorance. Just getting married doesn't earn you the title of mandalorian.

Bioware portrays the mandalorians as very honorable in this timeline (as opposed to the Neo-crusader ones) and the lightside (leaning) Bounty hunters are closer to being and acting like a mandalorian than the dark side ones (which kinda make sense since the dark side options in the BH story are basically, fork over more credits or I kill you)

I never said getting married earns you the title of Mandalorian. I was just stating how easy it is to do certain things. Your leap of logic was a bad leap pal.

From what I can see there are 3 ways to become mandalorian.

By blood, by deed or by adoption.

Yeah i do feel while Torian offer's to teach me, i dont seem to do much with it.