The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Clothing

Lightningserah

I don't know of this is in the right forum section, I'm hoping the dev's can improve on this, I use to have male characters but recently opted to female characters just for better looks, or so I thought. After buying several cartel packs/gtn'd armor sets to customise my look I am now bored of it, as mostly all my chars look the same in some respects, now I still roll a few male chats but mostly all female. (I am male IRL). I don't know if it's just me but there's a lot of chest pieces that pretty much cover majority of chars. IMO this should not be the case. Certain examples would be the dancer outfit, covers top and bottom to which the bottom part I would call the belt part, another example would be the hunter type the hooded and non hooded. Apart from this a lot of the armor sets look the same only differently coloured which we have dyes to change colours, with a few exceptions like the relaxed ones there slightly different but only chest part. Also they should make male only armors/ female only armors/ and mixed armors. so they could focus making them ideal for each sex and same sex? As there's only a few armor that look good with a few adaptions for similarities,