Interface Editor broke?

Dbohrius

So I logged on today and discover all my in-game settings reverted to default. Everything - graphics, screen resolution, GUI element placing, etc. Annoying (especially with 17 characters now), but nothing too hard. So, I fire up the Interface Editor...

... to discover my custom array is gone. On all toons. On two different servers. I try to fix everything again, but instead get an error message saying the game is "unable to save" the new GUI placements.

Again, that's not making the game unplayable, but all these little annoyances combined (Heroic Moment, lag, decorations missing, now the GUI editor braking) are sure aggravating. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks in advance!

Yes, the save file was there.

Anyway, quitting and restarting the game had no effect, and neither did restarting the system. Then this morning everything is where it should be. As it never have bugged in the first place.

Computers. Go Figure.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.