Coming back...

Keitanic

Hello all,

I stopped playing this game shortly after Rise of the Hutt Cartel dropped. I never did any of the Makeb content and now I've re-subbed.

I'm wondering what I should be doing/going to for questing. The holodeck in my ship?

Thanks

If you are level 50, you might want to go to Makeb to level up to 55. You should have a quest marker on your ship's main Holoterminal that will take you to Makeb, or you can just use the star-map.

If you're level 55, you can skip Makeb and go straight to the SoR content by using the new mission terminal on your ship. It may direct you to do some (solo) FPs first.

If you are level 50 and complete Makeb but still haven't reached level 55, Ilum is also an option or doing daily areas such as the Black Hole and Section X.

Once you've gotten to level 55, you can do the Shadow of Revan content however 4 flashpoints are needed before you can go the first planet. They're quite easy to do solo but that is a personal preference :)

There are also level 55 daily areas: CZ-198 and Oricon if you want some credits or experience.

Hope this helps :cool:

A bunch of old school dailies are available to you at 50:

Belsavis Bonus Series dailies

Ilum

Black Hole

Section X

+ lvl 50 Hardmode Flashpoints in Group Finder.

Makeb

~lvl 53

Macrobinocular + Seeker Droid questlines

(not to everyone's taste but everyone really should do this on at least one of their characters)

Lvl 55

CZ planet dailies + flashpoints

Makeb dailies and Staged Weekly (lol don't do this unless you like inflicting pain on yourself)

GSI missions (only with Macro + Seeker missions complete IIRC)

Oricon

+ lvl 55 Hm Flashpoints

Forged Alliances storyline + its respective flashpoints

Shadow of Revan begins and the game will lead you on from there....

P.S. This is an exhaustive list and you really won't need to do everything here. However you might have an unnwavering desire for completion like me, and if not, it is still wise to be familiar with as much of the endgame content as possible