The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Will there be any more Pirate like armors etc available for Cartel Market?

Sathid

As long as it keeps within the Star Wars theme I don't have a problem with it. There are, after all, plenty of pirates in the universe. However, if you're referring to 17th century Earth style pirate gear similar to the stupid Tricorn hat that was added in 3.0, I think that's pushing it a bit too far. The day they start adding peg-legs and shoulder parrots is the day I quit SWTOR.

As long as it keeps within the Star Wars theme I don't have a problem with it. There are, after all, plenty of pirates in the universe. However, if you're referring to 17th century Earth style pirate gear similar to the stupid Tricorn hat that was added in 3.0, I think that's pushing it a bit too far. The day they start adding peg-legs and shoulder parrots is the day I quit SWTOR.

Nah i am going with a space pirate type look,some outfits etc may look like throwbacks in some form but i think it adds more fun flare to my toons.

• 2 weeks later...

I do like the idea of more pirates gear that suits Star Wars that tricot. I will admit does look good on some toons. I do think a peg leg metallic not wooden lol would be a good addition. Would add a lot off variation just do it as boots option possibly.

Someone suggested gear with a parrot in the shoulder I agree that's too dumb but a monkey lizard on the shoulder could be cool.