Tired of not having a say in your Guild? Join <<Tao Covenant>>!!

Lecto

Fellow Spacers,

We've all been apart of those Guilds where the power comes from the top down, where only your most L33T players have a say in policy & play times. Here at Tao Covenant we feel that every player has the right to have a say in their Guild, & as a result we offer a democratic system free of "teams" & "clicks". All important Guild decisions & officer promotions are handled via open Guild elections!

http://www.taocovenant.enjin.com

Tao Covenant is currently seeking laid back & non-drama prone members of any level to join our founding Guild for SM/HM ops, GSF, weekly Conquest, & Ranked/Regs PvP. We're a small Guild at the moment, but we're getting bigger all the time!!

*Tao Covenant Information:

*No stress, no BS environment.

*Weekly Events

*GSF friendly

*Monthly Guild Meetings.

*Guild Bank

*IMP/PUB guilds

*Strongholds IMP/PUB

*Flag-Ship(s): The Nebuchadnezzar :sy_starship: // The Sobek :hope_01:

*Weekly Conquest event

*Democratic electoral system

*Proud members of the "POT5" alliance

*Raid Progression

HM:

EC: cleared

TFB: cleared

Sn'V: cleared

DF: Not cleared (3/5)

DP: Not cleared

Ravagers: Not cleared

ToS: Not Cleared

NiM:

EC: cleared

TFB: Not cleared

Sn'V: Not cleared

DF: Not cleared

DP: Not cleared

Ravagers: Not Cleared

ToS: Not Cleared

*Our Current Schedule

Wednesdays: Raid/PvP {8:00pm est}

Sundays: Raid/Event {3:00pm est}

*Officer Positions Currently Available:

• -
  • Guild Weapon Master: Position Open
    As one may expect, a weapons master is the strongest fighter among us. A test will be issued upon application to this honor. At any time a Weapons Master can be challenged for his or her title in battle (after authorization from the High Council), as only one of us can be the strongest. Our Weapons Master will also be required to organize at least one weekly Ranked PvP event at time of his or her choosing.
    -
  • Guild Commander: Position Open
    As commander it will be your duty to organize & promote a weekly progression raid & SM raid at a time of your choosing, it is also your duty to find out the availability & normal play times of all members. With this information you shall create officially sanctioned events that can accommodate the greatest turnout possible. Jedi Commander should maintain a close relationship with our Peace Keeper at all times.
    -
  • Guild Peace-Keeper: Position Open.
    The main responsibility of a peace keeper is to peruse the lasting success of our Covenant. A peace keepers role is as follows; although, not limited to: seeking out alliances with other guilds, acting as the official spokesperson of our guild, spear heading recruitment efforts, & arranging meetings between outside sources & the High Council. A Peace Keeper must always push forth the will of the Guild & the High Council.....& no other including his or her own. A Peace Keeper is to report directly to the High Council on all Guild matters. The Peace-Keeper will also stay active with, & copy all Guild events from our web site to the POT-5 Alliance web site.
    -

PS: Contact any of the following officers in game for more info: Lecto, Esslay, Dracoonis, Freem, Ivankens, & Lawrencee.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**DISCLAIMER**

We are a small guild, & we do play both sides -- IMP/PUB. If you aren't willing to use our web site & vent your level of enjoyment may vary.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Lecto
removed a weekly event

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

^^ Updated 6.24.15 ^^

*Officer position acquired by successful election.

*Join us for our first GSF event, "GSF Academy" on 7.1.15. The event will run from 10am-10pm est by appointment, culminating with a group flight at 5:30pm est. Do you suck at GSF? Do you not get it!?! Allow our guild Ace to show you the ropes!! Join Tao today!!

• 2 months later...

**Update 8.31.15**

Just a heads up for those of you still hanging about on POT5. Many of the bigger guilds have jumped server, but we're still here & trying to rebuild. We've committed to staying on POT5 until merge & are still looking for new recruits!

PS: Event times have changed......

Edited by Lecto

• 3 weeks later...

**Update 9.21.15**

At Current we are still looking for new recruits. We are also open to merging with other Guilds, so long as they don't mind merging into our Guild. Equal Leadership would be offered to merging Guilds. We are a small guild & have a nice active & friendly core, but we need more people to stay afloat. If interested, please contact me via our web site -- thank you.

• 1 month later...

I've recently returned to the game and have been trying to re-familiarize myself with everything. I played at launch and for a solid 6 months after, raiding the hardest (and buggiest at the time) content that was available until the people I was playing with all left SWTOR to return to WoW (where most of us had come from). I also ended up going back to WoW and stayed there until March of this year when I quit WoW for good.

I've been having fun playing, just solo since I feel like a noob all over again, but I am interested in finding a spot on a raid team (I suppose I should say OPs team) again. Are you an active guild that has room (and some patience) for a (once) competent player who just needs some time to shake off the rust?

I have a 65 Sage and then the rest of my toons are Empire side. I have a 65 Bounty Hunter and then some mid 40's toons (Sith Warrior/Sitch Sorc). Since I'm restarting I am literally willing to level/play anything that is most needed (except tank). When I played at launch I was running Ops as a Bodyguard healer.

I am a subscriber and I prefer to player after 7pm EST and no later than 12am if I can avoid it. =) Thank you in advance for your consideration.

I've been having fun playing, just solo since I feel like a noob all over again, but I am interested in finding a spot on a raid team (I suppose I should say OPs team) again. Are you an active guild that has room (and some patience) for a (once) competent player who just needs some time to shake off the rust?

I have a 65 Sage and then the rest of my toons are Empire side. I have a 65 Bounty Hunter and then some mid 40's toons (Sith Warrior/Sitch Sorc). Since I'm restarting I am literally willing to level/play anything that is most needed (except tank). When I played at launch I was running Ops as a Bodyguard healer.

Well just to address a few of your concerns in the interest of being fair, I like for people to know what there getting into when they join us. First things first, we're primarily a pub guild with an imperial faction for our alts. We do have members who play both sides actively, but our concentration in on Pub side -- for now. It should also be known that we are in the process of rebuilding ATM, moreover, when server transfers went on sale we got hit pretty hard in terms of membership. If you don't mind helping us along & growing with us, we'd be more than happy to have you.

Secondly, but more of a minor point. One of our founding guild rules is that we do not allow "Ops/Raid Teams or Groups" in our guild. Moreover, we've had bad experiences with clicks in other guilds in the past. Our main objective is to be fair, & to create a laid back environment in which everyone can have fun. Once we grow big enough to have sign-ups, those rules are in place. We also have parcing rules in place for HM content if they ever need to be enacted. If you have any other concerns, I'd be more than happy to anwser any questions you may have via PM on our web site. :mon_rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...