Please give us bodytype 2,5!

Cerus

Ok Bioware, I love you , I love SWTOR and I love all your other games but for the love of god: Please give us bodytype 2,5! BT3 is waaaaay too fatty, while BT2 is too skinny!

I think I am not alone with this opinion.

Greetings from Germany! Have a wonderful Christmas time! :-)

Edited by Artthen
removed petition elements from thread

I think most the character models are silly. I've never seen the Star Wars cartoons but in the movies I don't remember seeing fat jedis.. now in real life I've seen fat people dressed as jedis...

Everything seems a bit emo for me and with the mohawks, dreads and Justin Bieber haircuts I've gave up on caring knowing that someone made the decision for the game to be like this.

I made a thread asking for body 4 (whichever the uber fat one is) a few days ago. It got deleted and earned me an infraction. They said I was making fun of fat people even though I was quite serious.

Edit: I meant body 4 for females.

Edited by Inhalcator

Why is it okay to have a fat man but not okay to have a fat woman? I don't know why, but I find this vaguely insulting, and I'm neither fat nor a woman. I just want a BBW bounty hunter!

Yeah that's what I meant. Just noticed I forgot to say female in my earlier post.