The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Vanguard PVE DPS

Jacen_Matthews

Commando is DPS and Healing while Vanguard is DPS and Tanking. I haven't found "solid" proof of it yet since DPS is hard to measure, but I have heard that Commando will out DPS Vanguard atm.

I play a Tactics Vaguard and like it, its part melee and part range DPS. Where Assault is a Med range DPS.

Edited by Jochob

I never played commando so im not sure what kinda dps they do at my lv (37). But i am tatics spec full into the tree, and for dps i just Spamm Iron pulse till all my procs happen.

So I start the fight with Gut, Iron pulse,Iron Pulse untill i get 5 stacks which increase my Pulse cannon by 30%. And in between that Iron pulse have a chance to proc a free stock strike and stock strike and gut has a chace to Proc a 100% crit for high impact bolt. So basicly i Just spamm iron pulse till i get all my procs going * which dose not take long at all* and then just use all the free procs.

As far as dmg, for iron pulse none crit i do about 550 crits are 1k, that gose the same for all my moves they all crit about 1k and none crits are between 500 to 700 - High impact shot cause it ignores armor so it crits much higher.

this is lv 37 dps btw speced for PVE.