Choosing between Treek and Ashara as a DPS Sith Assassin

Capwill

Hello All =D

I have been using Treek for quite awhile as my healing Comp but I just got Ashara and I was wondering if it would be worth gearing her out and using her since I am a DPS Sith Assassin. Treek has been doing great a my Healing Comp, I just thought I would try out a new Comp but i wanted to check with you guys to see what you all thought. :confused:

Hello All =D

I have been using Treek for quite awhile as my healing Comp but I just got Ashara and I was wondering if it would be worth gearing her out and using her since I am a DPS Sith Assassin. Treek has been doing great a my Healing Comp, I just thought I would try out a new Comp but i wanted to check with you guys to see what you all thought. :confused:

if ashara is the mirror of nadia yes!

From experience, Treek is by far the best companion in the game.....she can be a tank or a healer and she comes with fully moddable gear.

Since the companion system is pretty much a mini-trinity system (a primitive system in itself) being a dps, using a tank or dps companion will have significant downtime, unless you don't mind destroying your immersion and just resummoning your companion after each fight., while using a healer companion will have virtually no downtime, you will just take longer to kill things.

In the end, i am patient, so i always go with Treek in Healer mode, less downtime, means more fun time and thats a good thing in my book.

Depends on what you're doing. If you're going to level - use Treek in tank stance. Her AoE damage together with whatever you do will fly you through quests.

One of the best DPS companions in the game, especially for open world pvp, is Nadia Grell. She far exceeds her equivalent sith inquisitor counter Xalek in terms of both single target and AoE damage. Also better than Kira Carsen (jedi knight equivalent) and Jaesa Willsaam. :/

Ashara is VERY weak, even very well geared.

Treek ftw.

You do know that she dual wields lightsabers? In good gear she is killer just like all other melee dps companions.

Treek vs. Ashara? It really depends on what you're doing. DPS + DPS is almost always fastest but if you die because nobody tanks for you then it's not going to be faster. For dailies DPS + DPS is always fastest but it does have a downside: a lot of downtime.

Edited by Halinalle