PLEASE LOCK THE CAMERA (tired of having to zoom out)

handoftheking

I am so stinky tired after every loading screen/taxi ride/whatever of having to zoom out again. I play with mouse roll bound for pvp.

Having to rebind zoom and having to CONSTANTLY scroll out is the most annoying thing out of any stinking game I've played.

I have never seen a camera in any game be this cumbersome. Just make it lock please?

That certainly would be convenient. I'm so used to rolling mouse wheel to zoom the camera out at every opportunity, I've started doing it other games out of habit, even when it does nothing in those games.

It would be nice if the game remembered your zoom level and kept it there until you changed it.

That certainly would be convenient. I'm so used to rolling mouse wheel to zoom the camera out at every opportunity, I've started doing it other games out of habit, even when it does nothing in those games.

It would be nice if the game remembered your zoom level and kept it there until you changed it.

Camera Lock coming to a Cartel Market near you soon.

You can buy for a low price of 1000 Cartel Coins ;):p

Camera Lock coming to a Cartel Market near you soon.

You can buy for a low price of 1000 Cartel Coins ;):p

I would almost pay that haha...It didnt bother me so much when I still had mouse scroll as zoom but after taking mouse roll for extra binds it is annoying...have to take hands off binds to hit page down to zoom out

Edited by handoftheking

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.