Lightsaber Mods And Armor

MrDiehard

Thank you for the info i still want to hear more so if anyone else knows anymore that would be awesome and im on Taris right now and i just bought a new hilt but im really confused, my old hilt gave my lightsaber a damage of 131-190 and that was a Might Mod 13 or 14 can't remember With +20 strength and +14 Endurance but the new hilt is a Guardian hilt 15 that has +18 Strength and +22 Endurance and move the damage to 150-230 for what reason does it do that? Edited by MrDiehard
mess up

So me and my friend are Marauders and we don't know what mods to put in our light sabers, we know the strength is the main stat, but we don't know we other stats are good and we are trying to go dps and wish to know whats mods are good and what the stats do to us, we are lvl 35 and lvl 34 and rising please get back to us we are just PVE right now and not PVP atm. :)

Update: We are now on taris and the mods have three stats

Until you hit 50, you can go just straight Strength/Power Mods and Power/Surge enhancements. Use Might hilts and Armorings. Gear your companions the same (using their Primary stats subs for Strength). The extra damage from going straight Power early on will let you chew through the missions quickly.

Once you hit 50, you can start to learn about capping you Accuracy, and adding more Crit as your spec needs it. 55-60 is where your stats truly matter.

Edited by mastervalkar

Until you hit 50, you can go just straight Strength/Power Mods and Power/Surge enhancements. Use Might hilts and Armorings. Gear your companions the same (using their Primary stats subs for Strength). The extra damage from going straight Power early on will let you chew through the missions quickly.

Once you hit 50, you can start to learn about capping you Accuracy, and adding more Crit as your spec needs it. 55-60 is where your stats truly matter.

ok thank you for answering back and sounds nice and easy thank you help and if anyone else has anything to add please tell me i would like to know more.

Edit: just baught a hilt that has +18 Strength and +22 Endurance and made the damage go from 131-190 to 150-230 is and the old hilt stats were +20 Strength and +14 Endurance is there a reason for that that im not getting? Hilt Names: old(Might Hilt 13) New(Guardian Hilt 15)

Edited by MrDiehard