NO more random PvP

P-hantom

Guys (@Bioware) can you please do something about the random 'only' PvP setting,

As a personal note, I really enjoy all the PvP warzones. What I DON'T enjoy is not being able to choose which one Id like to do.

Now Im fairly certain there are people who dont like Huttball or Voidstar or Alderaan yet we have no choice to to do these if the RNG tells us so.

Would it really be so difficult to add the option to choose a specific warzone (thats hyperthetical, I know it wouldn't) I played for a little over 9 hours yesterday, did Voidstar twice, Huttball many times and NOT ONCE did I get into Alderaan ! ! !

Almost all the other big MMOs have the option to either random join (like SWTOR is now) or to que for a specific warzone, so its about time we had it too ! Its a very little feature, yet something that could have a big impact on player enjoyability, please sort this guys.

Thanks

I'd settle for a random option (which may yield better rewards) and a specific queue which rewards less than the random option. That way randomizing is at least incentivized but I'm allowed to queue for something specifically.

I'd honestly settle for the option to never see huttball again but that's just me (and many many many many many many many many many many many other Empire characters it seems :p).

I got stuck playing aginst the Jedi Order (on Vrook Lamar) an my team of randoms was killed by a full guild team. The game ended from mercy ruld at around 10-0.

I did get MVP, but we are talking about fair games here, not being the best indevidual.

More on topic I have plaed voidstar once, huttball alot, and alderan i was qued for once but the holw team quit.

I'd settle for a random option (which may yield better rewards) and a specific queue which rewards less than the random option. That way randomizing is at least incentivized but I'm allowed to queue for something specifically.

I'd honestly settle for the option to never see huttball again but that's just me (and many many many many many many many many many many many other Empire characters it seems :p).

Yep, no reason why that couldn't work. Something like an extra 10% xp / credit bonus for just rolling a random and normal rewards for choosing a specific.

:)

If they add the option to queue for specific WFs I only ask that rewards be equal regardless of a random queue or queuing for a specific WF. If you have a problem with the majority of players wanting to do a particular WF then the fault is with that WF. Don't force players to do WFs they don't like just to progress at an optimal rate.

Just to be clear I don't care for manufactured PvP to begin with, especially if it's a mini-game under the guise of PvP. As a result I am heavily biased towards World PvP by default, which means Alderaan is the only WF I will probably step into. I'd prefer not to step into any WFs, and have all my PvP out in the world. But BW already screwed the pooch by having WFs at launch. The damage is done.

I really hope I can get fully geared from world PvP, progression should be equal between the two PvP avenues. If it's not you just force people to do what they don't want to do, because being significantly behind on gear is even worse than semi-AFKing through WFs you don't enjoy.

You get Hutt Ball a lot because both factions can be on one team. It means the enemy faction isn't queuing often enough. Making it not random would just result in extremely long queues.

It sucked in WoW because I love Eye of the Storm, yet no one would ever queue for it. Sometimes I would sit in a queue for that for 30 minutes, when a random queue was 5 minutes at most.

The extra reward weekend battlegrounds is great though. I loved Eye weekends :D

• 2 months later...