[BUG] The Great Beast Hunt - Ashara's Offhand - converts to Mainhand

dscount

Well I decided to gear up my Ashara since I already got Xalek all legacy geared up from missions.

I get the OFFHAND for Ashara that even only has HER name on it.... shows up in my inventory... only MAINHAND now.

I'd say add this one to the "oh crap" list of BUGS to fix.. :)

INB4 eveyone saying "In game ticket"... already logged one.

Both the lightsaber offhand and blaster offhand are given as mainhand, also not sure if intended but probably not the vibroblade mainhand and willpower focus offhand have lower stats than the rest of the weapons.

Tho have yet to log in to see if it has been fixed.

Edited by NecroMayre

The stats on off hands are all over the place...

Assault Generator: 241 Aim / 252 Endurance / 111 Accuracy / 122 Crit / 1313 Tech Power

Assault Focus: 124 Willpower / 170 Endurance / 111 Accuracy / 74 Crit / 1313 Force Power

The legacy Saber only comes in main hand - though awarded in both the MH missions (Prelude / Revan) and the OH mission (The Great Beast Hunt).

Assault Lightsaber: 241 Strength / 252 Endurance / 111 Accuracy / 122 Crit / 1313 Force Power

The cunning blaster is the same, coming only in a main hand version though being awarded from both the MH missions and the OH mission.

Assault Blaster Pistol: 241 Cunning / 252 Endurance / 111 Surge / 163 Power / 1313 Tech Power

Anyways - companions which dual wield do not have an actual off-hand available, though a simple fix to allow the existing sabers / blasters to be MH / OH would correct the issue.

Beyond that, there appears to be some discrepancies with respect to the stat power on the various off hands similar to the issues with the main hand tech blades with lower stats than the other main hand items.

• 3 weeks later...
I noticed the same with Andronikos' blaster pistol rewards. I got him a mainhand on the first, and when I got to the other mission, lo and behold, another mainhand only. Maybe it was intentional and I was supposed to pick something for a *different* companion the second time rather than get him two? Edited by halcyon_havoc

I noticed the same with Andronikos' blaster pistol rewards. I got him a mainhand on the first, and when I got to the other mission, lo and behold, another mainhand only. Maybe it was intentional and I was supposed to pick something for a *different* companion the second time rather than get him two?

I made the same mistake on his offhand too. Thought I just bought two mainhands by accident, but NOPE.... guess I didn't notice until I purposely went to do Ashara's offhand.