The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Benna Lodd Armor

Xeranos

• 1 month later...
Can anyone tell me if Benna Lodd's armor set is currently in game? Benna Lodd is the Bounty Hunter Warzone Gear Vendor in case you were wondering.

Thanks

I believe that armor is probably the Partisan's Bounty Hunter armor. I'm most likely wrong though.

If I'm not wrong, the only way to get it is... well i'm pretty sure the shell is the same as the one from the Artifact Gear. So run Oricon, which will get you everything but the Belt, Bracer and Mainhand. After that, well the rest is pretty much negligible anyway.

If you've already run Oricon and sold all the gear, the only other method is repeated runs of the Czerka Weekly, and hoping that you get lucky with the opening of the Artifact box as a reward.

Now to find that Dye color.. ha!

Thanks for the 411 on the gear.

Also upon further investigation, the pub side partisan armor is actually Black Market/Arkanian gear, so I'd suspect thats what Benna Lodd is wearing. This is much easier to obtain, as there are 4-5 ways to get it:

Option A: Forged Alliances missions. Doing these the first time gets you a set of Alliance gear, which has the same shells for the armorings as black market/arkanian

Option B: Basic Comms. You can purchase a set of Black Market gear from any level 55 bounty hunter vendor. You need quite a few basic comms for these though

Option C: Random Drops in 55 HM FPs/55 SM Ops. The most frustration option, but it gets you the shells

Option D: Token drops in 55 SM Ops. Each boss drops 1 guaranteed token for SnV/TFB that you can get a full set from them.

Option E: Armormech Crafters. A crafter can R/E the shell from Arkanian gear to make it themself.

Overall, if its Arkanian then the job is significantly easier.

Again, thanks for the information. You're great.

I got the helmet off the GTN. I also found a chest on the GTN that has a low profile backpack/jetpack. I mixed those with the Dramatic Extrovert's gloves and legs. Then I use Voltaic Sleuth belt and boots.

Not exactly the same as Benna Lodd, but it will do. If i could find a chest piece with that backpack hers has, it would be better. I saw some, but most have a shoulder piece that ruins it for me.

I am not much of a PvEer, but the info you provided is still helpful. :jawa_biggrin: