Question about the old 4p st bonus for commando

Greger_Lundqvist

4 pieces give my HiB 8% more damage, i'm "guessing" that does not apply to the Mag bolt. The reason i'm asking is because i was told by various people in my guild to keep the old set pieces for now until i can replace them, but if thay are of no further use i might as well ditch 2 pieces and replace with more mainstat.

4 pieces give my HiB 8% more damage, i'm "guessing" that does not apply to the Mag bolt. The reason i'm asking is because i was told by various people in my guild to keep the old set pieces for now until i can replace them, but if thay are of no further use i might as well ditch 2 pieces and replace with more mainstat.

For Gunnery it is still very usefull since HiB hits like a truck when fully proc'ed. I'd keep it until u can replace with the new one. Assault benefits slightly from the charged bolt crit % as well when you're not in Gunnery spec.

For IO at least, with the vastly diminished usage of PS in the rotation, the 6pc is better than 15% more crit.

Oh I was talking only having 2 pieces of the new set bonus, and if it would be a dps increase just to run that with the old 2 piece instead of the entire old 4 piece. :D

Oh I was talking only having 2 pieces of the new set bonus, and if it would be a dps increase just to run that with the old 2 piece instead of the entire old 4 piece. :D

Can actually run the old 4-piece alongside the new 2-piece - im currently doing that on my vanguard till I get my 6-piece. Just get a belt and bracer and guaranteed it will never conflict with old bonus's

Ohh right right. For IO the old 4pc is 100% useless so 2 of both is definitely an upgrade. Arsenal the old 4pc is probably better because the new 2pc doesn't add that much. Assuming you don't have access to new bracer/belt armorings for whatever reason since you were talking about mixing 2/2.

Edited by Kinslayer