Subscribers would get 12 XP boost the 2nd Saturday of every month

Chiricahua

This would have the effect of increasing the subscriber base substantially. Servers would be extremely heavy on that day, therefore there might need to be a login queue. Also, those that work Saturday would probably get miffed. In that case there could be a system where the subscriber could choose the day of the week to get the boost. Some have suggested that this boost could be tied to a legacy unlock. I disagree. We need more paying customers, and anything that draws the free to play users to paying subscribers is a good thing.

If this "perk" could be turned of, well, I'd be OK with it. But as a mandantory boost for every subscriber, it would mean I couldn't play on those days since I don't want this "fast-levelling". I can live with the 2x-XP-Weekends that occur from time to time (since those only give a "little push"), but 12xfast-velelling? Nope, I enjoy the levelling-part of game too much to want that happen to me (I didn't pre-order for other reasons, but the "12x-XP-boost" that came with it would have been yet another reason for me not to preorder).

So, unless they also implement an on/off toggle, any 12x-XP-stuff would be a no-go for me.

Given that I, and I am sure others can't/are unable to play on weekends (family responsibilities, work, deployment, et cetera) I am very much against the "here have this day you can't use!" Xp boost.

Consumable? Yes. Unlockable legacy perk? Yes. Aritrary you have to log in at this set time to use? No.

Edited by XiamaraSimi