Crafting Mission bug - nothing listed in crafting skills window

Nicolettexiv

I just ran into an issue across all of my characters, in which the crew missions show up fine in the crew skill window, but the crafting skill known schematics do not show up at all. If I learn a new schematic, it will show up in the list until I log out - and if I log in again, it will return to listing nothing under my crafting schematics. I have all of the filters set to "all" and not even the crafting categories show up. I've restarted the client several times to no avail.

I had no issues yesterday, and nothing has changed on my side to give any sort of logical cause to the error, so I figured I'd post in the case that it isn't an isolated incident. Also, are there any suggestions as to how to fix this issue?

Screenshot of window/skills. http://imgur.com/5FKb9P0

Update: Just noticed that I can't loot either, while out running Rishi dailies. I can accept auto-complete mission rewards (i.e., dailies), but I can't loot mobs I've killed. This issue started after my Thursday night raid in Reavers and ToS. I don't know if I maybe looted something at the same time as someone else, and bugged it out or what. I also had crafting missions running, to craft my last few augments, but after logging out and logging back in the next day, I was unable to see any crafting missions/schematics unless they were newly learned in that play session.

I've logged in/out of the client, restarted my computer, and unplugged/replugged my mouse (in the course of traveling, today). I don't have the option to repair the client.

I can not log into one of my characters, the last one I'd attempted to log into prior to noticing the bug. The client freezes when I attempt to log into that character, at about 35-40% on the loading screen. Prior to that issue, I was able to send comps on crafting missions just fine. My gathering/crew missions still work as intended.

Edited by Nicolettexiv
Bump, update