Flashpoint Storyline (Spoilers for Maelstrom Prison ending)

Hi - I've been soloing the normal flashpoints to enjoy the story of them. At level 60 this has been largely problem free so far. But having just completed Maelstrom Prison - I've noticed I didn't get to talk to Revan following this. Did I start it incorrectly this time or is it no longer available?

Ah, the final cutscene. As I recall, it goes like this:

1. Start quest chain on the fleet from a droid.

2. Go to Telos and talk to Oteg.

3. Run Taral V.

4. Go back to Telos and talk to Oteg.

5. Run Maelstorm.

6. Go back to Telos and talk to Oteg and Revan.

If you did 1-5 and couldn't get to 6, I would guess it is a bug.

Edited by Khevar

I think as it turns out I was looking to replay the Jedi Prisoner storyline (which you have described) but it looks like thats not possible - the quest is started by MP-77 on Corusant or Balmorra but it is not replayble.

Which is severely disheartening - and likely going to lead me to drop the game as soon as I can finish the Revan expansion. :(

I think as it turns out I was looking to replay the Jedi Prisoner storyline (which you have described) but it looks like thats not possible - the quest is started by MP-77 on Corusant or Balmorra but it is not replayble.

Which is severely disheartening - and likely going to lead me to drop the game as soon as I can finish the Revan expansion. :(

Easy solution: Roll another pub toon :p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.