Heroic Moment Cooldown

Eladsry

Hi,

I discovered a couple weeks ago that as companions are unlocked in the legacy screen (all conversations/max affection) they are supposed to give you a buff as well as lower the cool down on your heroic moment. I have unlocked several companions of each type (melee dps, melee tank, ranged dps, ranged tank, healer) however my heroic moment is still at 20 minutes and only lasts 1 minute and I haven't noticed any increase in stats after completing the last conversation. I sent in a support ticket and received this reply:

Greetings,

I am Protocol Droid M0-T0, Human-Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for contacting us about the issue you encountered. This particular case appears to have been caused by a bug within the game that will need to be corrected in a future game update and as such, cannot be corrected by Customer Service.

To allow us to identify and correct these issues, we would request that you submit a Bug Report on this issue. Bug Reports submitted though the In-Game Help Center go directly to our development QA team and not to Customer Service. To submit a bug, you can type /bug in your chat window or select Bug Report from the drop down when creating a new ticket in the In-Game Help Center.

We also recommend checking the latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes for information on any fixes or changes in our game updates or our Known Bugs list, located at the top of our Bug Forums which can be found here: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=417.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and to thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter while playing.

Galactic support is our specialty…

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid M0-T0

So, I sent in a bug report but only received a form letter in-game stating that bug reports receive no response. That was about 3 weeks ago. I was wondering if there is any news on when this will be fixed. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Eladsry

Ya i noticed that i lost all of my Heroic moment buffs. I was down to a 15 Min cool down and was able to use it for 2 min or so. Now i am back up to 20 min cool down and 1 min use. I submitted a bug report but just got the form latter myself. I would like at lest acknowledgement of the problem

Yep, this is old news and has been much reported, along with many other bugs that came in with strongholds launch. I actually only dropped to 1min 12secs duration and 19min cooldown. That is, until SoR launch. Now I'm back at the original 1min duration and 20mins cooldown, despite having all companion roles unlocked multiple times.