Scheduled Maintenance: December 16th, 2014

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on December 16th in order to apply Game Update 3.0.1. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: Tuesday December 16th, 2014

TIME: 3AM PST (11AM GMT) - 7AM PST (3PM GMT)

VERSION: 3.0.1

This update includes numerous bug fixes, as well as the 3rd Anniversary Decoration vendor, and the start of Life Day 2014!

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Edited by TaitWatson

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the patch notes better say "Made server side hardware upgrades to improve performance." The ability delay, stuttering, and flat out misfires are making me log off and play other games, which I'm sure isn't what you want.

I know server upgrades has nothing to do with a patch file, but it would still be nice to see something being done to address the currently horrid gameplay experience.

Edited by Saregon

Hopefully this is going to fix the server lag exploits in warzones and arenas...gettin a lil annoyed here

But HOLD ON A DARN MINUTE!!!!

According to certain members here, there is NO LAG, NONE, PERIOD....Its all on our side!

Though hundreds complain, the two or three here in these forums are surely correct!

Let there be no more of this lying!

This update includes numerous bug fixes, as well as the 3rd Anniversary Decoration vendor, and the start of Life Day 2014!

Yay to all of that!

I hope there's some interesting stuff to do for Life Day, because it sounds like there will be lots of neat rewards and if they are decorations then I want them ALL.

are you going to fix the bug with putting lvl 60 (basic gear) mods in to adaptive armor?. ive got a few toons with this problem. im hoping im not the only one with this problem. and can you pls fix the lagging that is going on yavin 4 pls Edited by diamonddomino

So you are lucky one then....Since 3.0 it´s disaster....And we are ignored.....

Ever since Shadowlands went down, we've had unbelievable server side lag. My ping has stayed rock solid, my FPS is good, but I'm getting activation lag that can be seconds long sometimes and it happens everywhere, FP's, Fleet, Strongholds...

The problem is on their end.

Ever since Shadowlands went down, we've had unbelievable server side lag. My ping has stayed rock solid, my FPS is good, but I'm getting activation lag that can be seconds long sometimes and it happens everywhere, FP's, Fleet, Strongholds...

The problem is on their end.

exactly my problem.....I hope they will fix it, but it´s 50/50 :-D Do, or do not :csw_yoda: