Warning: Spoilers for sor ending ahead

Andrellma

So now that the Emperor has been publicly exposed as the enemy of the entire Galaxy, proving Scourge right, wuld it be safe for him to return to the Empire, and help formulate the campaign against Darth Vitiate? Would he even be welcomed back into Imperial space?

I'm only asking from a lore perspective, not from a gameplay one (though I would happily dump Broonmark to get Scourge on my warriors.)

Marr was willing to take the Agent back if they refuse to share the Star Cabal's sweet loot with the Empire, I'd imagine that he at least wouldn't mind bringing Scourge back into the fold once it is explained why he turned traitor.

Edited by dcaleb

Vowrawn already knows -- or alludes to it at any rate.

I have a hard time believing Marr would be unable to assume why he left. Oddly enough, I had Scourge on my side during the Closed Beta and his silence throughout the whole thing is just....

I mean, there are absolutely no words to describe it IMHO.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I just really enjoyed the ending as a "nod" to Classic Star Trek's episode "The Enemy Within", down to "good" Revan convincing "bad" Revan they needed each other to survive same as "good" Kirk had to explain it to "bad" Kirk in that episode. They even used the same title for the mission. All in all a very enjoyable story arc.