Flashpoint Mission Immediate Vengeance help

The-Eradicator

• 11 months later...
Same here. I was looking for him last night. Googled a bit and saw a couple of suggestions to remove the quest and restart it, but there seemed to be some confusions about it. It was late, so I just dropped it and went to bed, and now I was about to post here to ask about it and found this - good timing :)

Well, I got bored, so I deleted the mission and went back to K-4NV at the imperial fleet and restarted the whole thing.

When I then went back to The Ziost Shdow, Moff Jiak's location was clearly marked with a purple quest marker, so this time he was easy to find. He's on the mission deck, and the entrance to area he's in is at 1221, -4508.

All seems to work nicely this time. I spoke with him and got to the next step, but I haven't actually started the flash-point yet.

• 1 month later...

Even if your map or mini-map does not display the purple icon visibly, you can still walk to the story area and progress. Just go on the Ziost Shadow ship in the fleet, and from there go to the entrance of the Directive 7 Flashpoint (if you are unsure about which one it is, mouse over all the entrances on the big map to see which is which). To the right of the entrance for Directive 7 you will see a green story wall waiting for you to enter. Moff Jiak is in there and all is fine. Just make sure you entre the green story wall to the right and not the Directive 7 Flashpoint itself.

No need to drop and pick-up the quest again. But yeah, it is annoying that the map does not highlight where the story entrance is when you get to the Ziost Shadow...

Edited by stef_bocklin
(spelling)

• 1 month later...
To the right of the entrance for Directive 7 you will see a green story wall waiting for you to enter. Moff Jiak is in there and all is fine. Just make sure you entre the green story wall to the right and not the Directive 7 Flashpoint itself.

My green story wall is red :(

Have tried dropping the quest, flying out to Illum picking it up again and then immediately back to where it directs me to go but no triangle on map and the place where I think it is meant to be per the above post is still red.

Thanks for the tip.

I have figured it out.

I had to reset the quest, all so simple.

Watched as the red portal turned green and in I ran.

So anyone else with this problem - L (quest log) > highlight the quest > next to the abandon button is the reset button, hit that and you'll be fluffy ducklings.

• 8 months later...