The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Theron and Lana - New Companions

Lexanderion

Please add an option for us to be able to add Theron and/or Lana to our list of current companions!

Those characters were heavily developed during the SoR storyline and seem to be quite popular with the playerbase. I assume it wouldn't be hard to add those characters as companions from a technical point of the view. Treek made Bioware a bunch of cartel coins and we're talking about a companion that had absolutely no previous story or development. With Theron and Lana you'd have even more players wanting them because these are characters we already know and care for.

(Do not read if you haven't completed Shadow of Revan: )

Yes I'm aware Theron becomes a higher up in SIS and Lana is the new head of Sith intelligence.

But whatever happened in the story isn't finite you could always release more story about how those characters left those jobs to join your character for whatever reason. Or they could keep those jobs but help your character as a way to gather intelligence about the newly reborn Emperor, something like that. Would also explain why Theron could join a Empire character or Lana could join a Republic effort - its basically "bringing the team back together" to take down the Emperor.

Is it too much to ask for Jakkaro too?

Why not add Hallow Voice or Gaden-Ko for Jedi Consulars? Or Darmas for Smugglers? I'm sure that the other classes also meet other cool characters after they've gotten all 5 of their main crew. Might be cool to see more added, I still have yet to find out on at least one of each starter class.

Even through the Consular and Knight both get to meet Satele Shan, she doesn't join them on their adventures - so why would Theron Shan? I know he's a cool character, too. Another could argue that they should add two more classes to the character creation part - a Republic SIS Agent class; and an Imperial Trooper class, for example. Then it would be a matter of deciding what planets they would start on. It would add even more variety, and diversity, possibly.

For more optional companions like Treek the Ewok, would it be interesting to see possibly an Ortolan, Nautolan, Togruta, Twi'Lek, Mirialan, Chiss, or Sith Pureblood. And have both genders of each available? So it's more a pick and choose, kind of deal - each with some different intro mission to recruit them to your crew? Including the romance options (depending on which gender and species the player's character is), for those that like to check out that feature.