LF Imperial weekend progression guild

mskinner

I have been playing the game since launch and have ran all raids and most HM content, myself and a friend of mine are looking for a guild we can run progression ops with on the weekend due to our current work schedule. Fridays and Saturdays are most preferred raiding days for us. I play both a level 60 Operative healer as well as a Powertech tank level 60, my friend plays a Juggernaut and a Sorcerer both dps and he is currently working towards 60 from 55 on both toons. An ideal guild would be somewhere that progression is taken serious enough to finish but the people play a laid back style to where it makes the experience fun. Also being that we are both adults would prefer to be in a guild where profanity and adult humor isn't prohibited. If you feel your guild fits what we are looking for reply to my post or message me in game on Reddeyez.

Thanks in advance,

Redd

• 3 months later...

<Clever Guild is Clever> is a newly formed Guild looking for members to start our PvE Progression Group. We have a Dromund Kaas Stronghold, website, Guild Bank, and RaidCall voice server. If you would like more info, or an invite, please feel free to contact someone in-game, on the website, or reply on here.

Website