The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Collections Search/Sorting

Canadarox

Seeing as the GTN has a decently robust search system, would it be that difficult to do something similar with the Collections ? I'd much prefer to type in an item's name in a search box to see if I already have the unlock rather than scroll through the mountain of items individually.

Seeing as the GTN has a decently robust search system, would it be that difficult to do something similar with the Collections ? I'd much prefer to type in an item's name in a search box to see if I already have the unlock rather than scroll through the mountain of items individually.

At the very least they should incorporate that when you open your legacy tab and collections tab that the gosh darned horrible UI starts from being minimized. Having to click off the lists for each category to get some resemblance of an overview makes for such a horrible experience. I dread the times I have to venture into the cluste r **** that is collections/legacy.

Edited by AdamLKvist

/signed

It boggles my mind that they chose to use a system of collapsible menu trees in the collections and crafting menus,

and then have them open with all of the branches unfolded.

Instead of having to click once on what you need, you need to click several times on what you don't need.

It makes no logical sense whatsoever, and whoever at BW came up with it needs to have their head checked. :)

But most of all, it needs to be changed.