[BUG] Shadow of Revan Prelude, Pt 1 [SOLO] Flashpoint Korriban Incursion

FULONGAMER

Attempted to enter Prelude Forged Alliances (Part 1) [sOLO] Flashpoint Korriban Incursion. Had hostiles aplenty for the first 3/4 of the valley, however after the last hostiles were eliminated before reaching the final portion (By the beast cages) the kill tracker shows "Defeat Ground Force Commanders: 3/4" but there are no hostiles at the end location to finish off and progress beyond.

Did not have this problem in 3.0.0 for first two characters to attempt this.

This is the first attempt with a post 3.0.0a patch character.

Resetting and abandoning the quest does not work.

Attempted to Reset the Phase Flashpoint: Korriban Incursion (no result)

cannot Reset Forged Alliances: Part I (can only abandon, no effect)

cannot Reset Shadow of Revan: Prelude (can only abandon, no effect)

I have ditched it all the way back to the mission terminal at the ship, and included a logoff/game restart but it will not Reset progress and keeps bringing me back to a now empty valley with no final hostiles for the first section "Defeat Ground Force Commanders 3/4" remains up with no available last target.

Vanguard 55, Solo Mode with GSI Droid, and M14X

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Same thing. Just tried to rest and abandon every single forged alliances and nothing worked.

VERY ANNOYED now.. was going to finish leveling my Gunslinger and this happens.

I REFUSE to group finder this.

Get to the last 4/4 boss and he is missing with his two healer sages. Can't progress and I'm also 3/4 on this.

• 1 month later...
Any solution to this problem? I started to do this flashpoint last week and got pretty far into it but had to leave unexpectedly so I wasn't able to finish it. I tried to do it again today so I had to start all over and this same problem came up. One of the ground commanders is missing which is strange because last week I didn't have that problem and was able to advance past that point. I really would like to finish the Shadow of Revan expansion. Anyone find any workarounds or solutions, heard anything from the devs?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's still here. I just ran into it myself on my Guardian.

Killed everything on the path to the elevator and the first boss, but the final general has not spawned. Resetting, aborting, etc, has all not changed anything.

Several times on Empire side without problems.

First time I do it on Republic side it breaks. Go figure.

Edited by Diefenbaker

• 3 weeks later...
It happened to me, I've reset, didn't work. I've abandoned and tried again, didn't work. I'm very angry that they've known about this and they're doing nothing to fix it. It totally ruins the idea of leveling this alt to 60.

• 3 weeks later...
Got this Bug too now.

3/4 Commanders in Korriban, so i restarted the whole Revan Thing, and now Tython is tactical, not Singleplayer! Cant continue. Please Help!

The singleplayer flashpoint is a daily quest. Wait until tomorrow and you'll be able to pick up the singleplayer mode again.

I had this issue today on my Sorc. After leaving the instance and resetting my active phases (via the portrait menu) I went back in and had all 4 commanders properly.

Not sure if that'll work for everyone but it worked for me.

• 3 weeks later...
I had this issue today on my Sorc. After leaving the instance and resetting my active phases (via the portrait menu) I went back in and had all 4 commanders properly.

Not sure if that'll work for everyone but it worked for me.

You lost me at "phases."

Just stumbled upon this bug and submitted a ticket to BW. It's gonna be interesting to see if their reply will amount to anything useful.

• 1 year later...