Stoneray loot bugged?

Jerba

According to the decorations interface, the Stoneray pet drops from the Blood Hunt flashpoint. Unfortunately, after running the flashpoint more than a dozen times without seeing the pet drop, and other players also telling me they never saw the Stoneray, I believe that the loot table may be bugged for the final boss Torch/Shae Vizla in the Blood Hunt FP (specifically the "Mandalorian Cache" NPC that actually drops the loot).

I would appreciate if you can double-check whether the loot table is working as intended. :)

Also put in as an in-game ticket.

Edited by Jerba

from what someone else told me higher end loot and decoration drops only happen on group flashpoints and not solo mode.

That could be true, but it still doesn't explain why the pet does not drop. I ran the flashpoint 3 times in solo mode and 13 times in group mode without seeing it drop. That could still be due to bad RNG though of course, but since no one else appears to have the pet, I believe it could be bugged.

Dmmt; I was just making a thread in hopes of getting it added to the 'Wall Gears' bullet point in the 3.0 Known Issues thread. Well, bump.

Yeah, I saw the "Wall Gears" mentioned in the Known Issues, but not the Stoneray. Maybe all the loot from the final boss is bugged, including the decoration and the pet.