take 3.0 back to drawing board?

Thexremstar

the total in balance in pvp was bad before but now it is worse then ever not to mention sawbones/operative lost the 3 main damage moves I and many other used just to manage to do dailies to earn credits. the resolve system seems worse then ever now fair enough if u get focused bye a few people you will die yes agreed ? im glad you all agree. but....if your stunned free stunned again white barred youve poped a cd trying to heal hopeing to get out your white barred and stunned again cant move cant heal all i can do is cast kolto wave that is easily interupted and canceled.

then i see sorc healers i got 4 of my dps on them im healing them and the sorc stands there raises his arms in the air pops a bubble and heals up and then zooms off not able to be stunned or slowed or rooted. i know the force is the all powerful but isnt that a bit godly i mean even darth vader after being beaten pretty badly still managed to pick up the emperor and toss him in the ventilation shaft.

it would seem that sorcs have the invulnerability buff that cant be beaten!

I really enjoy swtor the players in my guild and the operations and the overall content but 50% of the game is pvp for a large proportion of player base, it is evident in the posting numbers for various forum pages. why dont we see some real balancing here. why do i feel like my scoundrel gets nerfed all the time? or is it that other classes got buffed i dont know but i do know from what im reading alot of players that obviously pay subs cause there on here pre ordered and subcribe are geting stomped on bye new mechanics that feel broken and over powered?

i dont know about you guys but i didnt really like sorcs/sages i know alot do but does it get a bit boreing a> not being able to killed ( yeh i feel really good cause i know im op but oh well every one else is doing it) b>and just the moves.. i dont know maybe i just prefer blasters and rifles. plus i like han solo and what he stood for :p

the total in balance in pvp was bad before but now it is worse then ever not to mention sawbones/operative lost the 3 main damage moves I and many other used just to manage to do dailies to earn credits. the resolve system seems worse then ever now fair enough if u get focused bye a few people you will die yes agreed ? im glad you all agree. but....if your stunned free stunned again white barred youve poped a cd trying to heal hopeing to get out your white barred and stunned again cant move cant heal all i can do is cast kolto wave that is easily interupted and canceled.

then i see sorc healers i got 4 of my dps on them im healing them and the sorc stands there raises his arms in the air pops a bubble and heals up and then zooms off not able to be stunned or slowed or rooted. i know the force is the all powerful but isnt that a bit godly i mean even darth vader after being beaten pretty badly still managed to pick up the emperor and toss him in the ventilation shaft.

it would seem that sorcs have the invulnerability buff that cant be beaten!

I really enjoy swtor the players in my guild and the operations and the overall content but 50% of the game is pvp for a large proportion of player base, it is evident in the posting numbers for various forum pages. why dont we see some real balancing here. why do i feel like my scoundrel gets nerfed all the time? or is it that other classes got buffed i dont know but i do know from what im reading alot of players that obviously pay subs cause there on here pre ordered and subcribe are geting stomped on bye new mechanics that feel broken and over powered?

i dont know about you guys but i didnt really like sorcs/sages i know alot do but does it get a bit boreing a> not being able to killed ( yeh i feel really good cause i know im op but oh well every one else is doing it) b>and just the moves.. i dont know maybe i just prefer blasters and rifles. plus i like han solo and what he stood for :p

You think scoundrels were nerfed?

Scoundrel/op healing is still super strong, and concealment is a blast to play.

I think 3.0. is fine. Although, I will say, with most everyone having access to CD reductions on stuns, I do feel that the Whitebar period needs to last longer (not changes to resolve, whitebar just needs to give you a longer time of immunity).

Especially with all these freaking sorcs with bubblestun. Had a Novare where the other team was like 5 sorcs, all of them had bubblestun. I spent half the time at the mid node stunned, and I wasn't the one breaking the bubbles, either.

Reminds me of the old days when a smasher would smash, and then your entire team would be stunned, lol.

Edited by QuiveringPotato

I feel like you would benefit greatly from learning how to play. Specifically on when to use your breaker and how other classes abilities function.

As for dailies just respec. Why stay heals?

so im jumped on they found me im stunned i pop my escape and get off a scamper and and now rooted i heal a bit interupted there goes the big heal pop vanish and scamper again but im forced pushed and knock out rooted immobilised and dead can not cleanse any thing off my self cant heal thru the damage buddy when i healed the other day on my operative i healed for 1.478millionthe sorc with me healed 1.8million we had a tank rotating shields YES fantastic a tank but thats rare bud ive played swtor since release ive played mmos for 10 years + dont tell me i need to learn to play .|

kylieremstar the bastion operative heals

thexremstar the bastion sawbones

as for your excuse switch to dps why should i, i dont have and i dont want to. ive beaten plenty of nubs that tryed to jump me on oricon healing my companions and slowly burning them down after killing there companion.

they have removed to much and given little back to benefit scoundrel/operative healers. i mean we already had the emergency medpack so why even mention it in the patch notes and specifically say it was to improve survivability there is no other instant cast heal only instant cast hots that with the trauma debuff and low expertise bonus vs the damage expertise bonus which in fact for a healer virtually cancels out any bonus you receive from having expertise and then you got people saying but it balances out with the damage reduction.... i say how so ?

to make it easy 60 40 20 are the base bonus for damage reduction and heals then 37% trauma debuff causing 37% less heals when in combat in pvp.

so u strike me killing me with 14900energy burst for instance and i had full 40% damage reduction you hit me for a hell of alot right ?

remembering these bonus figures are round number for dem dummies!

now i heal my biggest heal and i get a medal says you healed for 6k?

now the maths for this is heal=X-trauma(37%)+expertise boost(20%)

so after the calulation is done i come up with heal+17% and if im still only healing and receiving medals for 6k heals i feel there is a little inbalance and no wonder im dieing alot. a dps can hit me 3 times for double what i can heal myself each time if im not interupted of course and i know alot of people say thats it my positioning or wat ever i think 80% of the time the teams never get qued and grouped with tanks mostly because of the player base per server and players queing again with the x-server wzs games would my que times smaller and hopefully be able to have better match makeing (team composition) results

so im not sure what you mean bye learn to play o.O

so im jumped on they found me im stunned i pop my escape and get off a scamper and and now rooted i heal a bit interupted there goes the big heal pop vanish and scamper again but im forced pushed and knock out rooted immobilised and dead can not cleanse any thing off my self cant heal thru the damage buddy when i healed the other day on my operative i healed for 1.478millionthe sorc with me healed 1.8million we had a tank rotating shields YES fantastic a tank but thats rare bud ive played swtor since release ive played mmos for 10 years + dont tell me i need to learn to play .|

kylieremstar the bastion operative heals

thexremstar the bastion sawbones

as for your excuse switch to dps why should i, i dont have and i dont want to. ive beaten plenty of nubs that tryed to jump me on oricon healing my companions and slowly burning them down after killing there companion.

they have removed to much and given little back to benefit scoundrel/operative healers. i mean we already had the emergency medpack so why even mention it in the patch notes and specifically say it was to improve survivability there is no other instant cast heal only instant cast hots that with the trauma debuff and low expertise bonus vs the damage expertise bonus which in fact for a healer virtually cancels out any bonus you receive from having expertise and then you got people saying but it balances out with the damage reduction.... i say how so ?

to make it easy 60 40 20 are the base bonus for damage reduction and heals then 37% trauma debuff causing 37% less heals when in combat in pvp.

so u strike me killing me with 14900energy burst for instance and i had full 40% damage reduction you hit me for a hell of alot right ?

remembering these bonus figures are round number for dem dummies!

now i heal my biggest heal and i get a medal says you healed for 6k?

now the maths for this is heal=X-trauma(37%)+expertise boost(20%)

so after the calulation is done i come up with heal+17% and if im still only healing and receiving medals for 6k heals i feel there is a little inbalance and no wonder im dieing alot. a dps can hit me 3 times for double what i can heal myself each time if im not interupted of course and i know alot of people say thats it my positioning or wat ever i think 80% of the time the teams never get qued and grouped with tanks mostly because of the player base per server and players queing again with the x-server wzs games would my que times smaller and hopefully be able to have better match makeing (team composition) results

so im not sure what you mean bye learn to play o.O

Generally speaking, competent healers do not often get taken down by a single DPS.

All of the good operative/scoundrel healers I knew before 3.0, are still fantastic at what they do now.