The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Lvl 60 hm Fp's too hard?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO both flashpoints and sm ops should drop 192 non set bonus with unlettered mods instead of plain vendor massassi.

I agree some of the non-token drops in sm ops should have better optimized mods/enhancements, but I doubt they'll ever show up in HM FPs that can be farmed all day every day.

The problem I've had is that as a dps you have to wait an hour to que and once you do the group wipes twice and then disbands, I think for the most part they are pretty hard and a lot of people in the game only que for the tattical FP's.

They're fun with a guild group, would not try to PUG these... which suggests the difficulty may be excessive, as the group finder is all about PUGing stuff.

As has been stated, the rewards are not even remotely in line with the difficulty.

I'm tired of people crying about the Hms. It happens whenever a new fp comes out, remember the CZ ones before? They are hard, which makes sense since its "HARD" mode, they are supposed to be hard. Every time I run one I end up with a group of people, usually way under-geared, crying about how its impossible. Get your gear set, learn the mechanics and perform your role properly before you start complaining about how its impossible. Manaan is the one that people cry about most, the last boss specifically, and if your dps are in 172 gear it is impossible. But why are people running hms in gear that is worse than what they are given during the Revan story missions in the first place? In Tython the first boss is impossible if people stand in the big red warning circles and die..... so just move, duh. The rewards from the new hms are poor, coms specifically, but I'm sure the developers will fix that soon so its not worth dwelling on. In a few weeks everyone will have geared up and figured out the mechanics and they will be easy again, which is a shame since I enjoy a challenge in games.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm tired of people crying about the Hms. It happens whenever a new fp comes out, remember the CZ ones before? They are hard, which makes sense since its "HARD" mode, they are supposed to be hard. Every time I run one I end up with a group of people, usually way under-geared, crying about how its impossible. Get your gear set, learn the mechanics and perform your role properly before you start complaining about how its impossible. Manaan is the one that people cry about most, the last boss specifically, and if your dps are in 172 gear it is impossible. But why are people running hms in gear that is worse than what they are given during the Revan story missions in the first place? In Tython the first boss is impossible if people stand in the big red warning circles and die..... so just move, duh. The rewards from the new hms are poor, coms specifically, but I'm sure the developers will fix that soon so its not worth dwelling on. In a few weeks everyone will have geared up and figured out the mechanics and they will be easy again, which is a shame since I enjoy a challenge in games.

I don't mind HM flashpoints, in fact i love them but the should be doable and the korriban incursion fo example is way over the top, no don't start about my gear, thats all 186's with an odd 192, the group we tried was pretty equipted too but the add's and the unbelievable mines the droid drop makes it impossible to succeed, we can live without the adds.