Loving the stroy so far!

Benfea

Pardon my noobishness, but I turned down the beta invite because I didn't want to spoil the surprise for myself, so I apologize if this topic has been discussed to death already.

So far I've barely touched the surface of course; my highest level character is 8, but I'm already finding something interesting here. Ordinarily, in a MMORPG I choose character classes based on which game mechanics better fit my play style preferences, but in this game I find that I'm choosing classes based on which story I like best.

That alone speaks volumes, I think.

Edited by Benfea

Pardon my noobishness, but I turned down the beta invite because I didn't want to spoil the surprise for myself, so I apologize if this topic has been discussed to death already.

So far I've barely touched the surface of course; my highest level character is 8, but I'm already finding something interesting here. Ordinarily, in a MMORPG I choose character classes based on which game mechanics better fit my play style preferences, but in this game I find that I'm choosing classes based on which story I like best.

That alone speaks volumes, I think.

You don't know the half of it, lol. It just keeps getting better and better.

Music to my ears!

I expected to be more interested in the smuggler and the trooper because of game mechanics and because I thought the smuggler story would appeal to me, but it turns out I like the goody two-shoes jedi stories much better, especially the guardian.