The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

12x xp with pre order, but not till the expansion launches ????

ionrahxxx

Hello fellow SWTOR-ians.

I truly love this game i like playing with most of the people here (meaning STOR) in general.

When i heard of the expansion, i really had no choice but to make it mine.

I have not ordered a full month ahead and am fine with not having early access. That said i do find it VERY unfair that even though i ordered the game half a month in advance i don't get to enjoy the perk of 12X XP till the official access of Return of Revan!

I do hope that GM's and producers and whomever can look into this would respond and ask themselves if they would continue playing and paying for a game with such limited consideration to their customers.

Everyone please chime in let me and the rest of SWTOR know if you agree with this idea, or am I just missing something.

May the force be with you all!

I should have elaborated, I have had the 12x XP but only for a week. in my opinion since I am a subscriber and I ordered 20+ days before the game is coming out officially I should have been given that privilege as a customer. As it stands I feel let down by the SWTOR team since they seem to have gotten my $$ and gave me some xp for a few days and that's that. I really think they could have done this better.

I know next expansion I will make damn sure to order a day or so ahead so I don't feel cheated afterwards!!!

Were you expecting to get early access AND 12x leveling at the same time? Kinda removes the fun of playing through the expansion for the first time if you do half a planet and you're at the level cap already.

The way they ran this preorder bonus was fine. I'd like to see the 12x back at some point, maybe as an unlockable legacy reward, but I'm also fine with it not coming back. Just takes a little longer.