Only completed 4 of 6 missions of The Enemy Within on Yavin 4

Chiricahua

Where do I pick up the other two missions to reach 6? I found a mission terminal with 2 Weeklies, but that requires a group doesn't it? Are the 2 Weeklies part of the 6? Originally, there were only 4 quests on the map. The map is empty now that I've completed those 4. Edited by Chiricahua

It's interesting that people say the final boss (Revan?) is bugged - not that I'm suggesting it's not, but a few days ago I almost beat him (with my Gunslinger) - he got down to less than 10% health - and I was only level 57 at the time. Now I'm level 60 (with 186/180 armor), so I'll find out today what bugs there might be, I guess. :) Edited by JediQuaker

When I first tried to fight Revan, it must have been bugged (in my favour) because I nearly beat him. Since the patch fix, I've only gotten him to about 30% and couldn't survive the second "stun" event, but it took me a while to figure out what to do with the orbs.

So, I thought I'd reset the quest to make sure everything was proper. Oops - doofus - now I have to go back and redo the 6 quests and 4 sub-bosses again - but I had already done the dailies, so I have to start again tonight. :o

Edited by JediQuaker

When I first tried to fight Revan, it must have been bugged (in my favour) because I nearly beat him. Since the patch fix, I've only gotten him to about 30% and couldn't survive the second "stun" event, but it took me a while to figure out what to do with the orbs.

So, I thought I'd reset the quest to make sure everything was proper. Oops - doofus - now I have to go back and redo the 6 quests and 4 sub-bosses again - but I had already done the dailies, so I have to start again tonight. :o

The bug was that the different phases of the fight would not trigger correctly -- one common case was that R would stun your allies, but fail to spawn the orbs, or that the orbs wouldn't properly free them. Less commonly, he'd simply forget to stun the allies, making it a lot easier than it was supposed to be. And every now and then, it would work properly.

Lol - this is going to take even longer. I noticed the blurb about getting a Dromund Kaas stronghold for 3 credits, and so I spiralled off into a couple of hours of decorating my Sith's new SH (she was sharing the Nar Shaddaa one).

As a result I only got to do the first part of the Revan mission - the dailies and lesser bosses - and trying (yet again) to kill Revan will have to wait (yet again).

• 5 years later...
To the north of the Massassi Village, there is a datapad with a quest. The final quest is given to you by Seargent Geiz, who's standing outside of the cave where you disable the 2nd locking mechanism

and meet Light Revan.

In fact I found the datapad to the South. I am not sure if it changes places.

Edited by Stillgado