Couple Pretty Big Things

GopherLuV

So, obviously I know it's a new expansion theres gonna be issues.. but these are a couple of the ones i've seen most often (affecting most people/everyone and actually harmful to gameplay and/or progression through the game)

- The level 60 Hardmode Flashpoints do not reward a completion for the Weekly for them

- The level 60 HM FPs also seem to be resetting the achievements? They seem to be there for an unknown period of time and then disappear (perhaps on logout..)

- Quartermaster Bulo in The Ravagers has a bug in one of it's mechanics (as far as anyone i've talked to can figure) which makes it nearly impossible to beat without very clever and lucky coordination.

- The 4 piece Pre-3.0 set bonus on the Commando and Mercenary healers does not grant any benefit currently and after talking to a few others, it seems that this is exclusive to the healing bonus set for these mirror classes, no other class Pre-3.0 set bonus is affected as far as i've seen.

- This one isn't game breaking or really a big issue.. but I noticed when previewing the Revanite and other tier gear there was clipped on the headgear. I don't know if it's just preview, I don't know if it's on all the gear/which gear/all classes etc.. again, not a big issue just figured i'de pop it in there.

I think those are a few of the main things i've noticed so far. If any of these have already been posted and all i'm sorry for a double post, just wanted to make sure these issues were known!

Thank you!

PS: Loving the expansion so far, buggy but that's to be expected right now..