Why there are so many Massassi on Yavin?

Slowpokeking

Obviously Exar Kun didn't know what the hell he was doing, any update now I expect it to be revealed that the ritual Kun used was a half assed bootleg version of the Emperor's immortality ritual that he attempted out of desperation despite not fully understanding it yet.

Obviously Exar Kun didn't know what the hell he was doing, any update now I expect it to be revealed that the ritual Kun used was a half assed bootleg version of the Emperor's immortality ritual that he attempted out of desperation despite not fully understanding it yet.

Exar Kun wasn't just trying for immortality, he was trying to find a way to escape from the Jedi army. The Emperor's ritual was not what he wanted. Even the Emperor might not be able to take an entire fleet of Jedi.

Edited by Slowpokeking

Exar Kun wasn't just trying for immortality, he was trying to find a way to escape from the Jedi army. The Emperor's ritual was not what he wanted. Even the Emperor might not be able to take an entire fleet of Jedi.

In his path for immortality, he did consume a thousand Sith Lords or so. In a manner of speaking.

Then still got beaten by a lone Jedi?

He was presumably weakened and the HoT is NOT supposed to be a pushover I guess.

Plus, that was the Voice.

Though it would seem that with the release of SoR, some stuff pertaining the Sith Warrior story went out the window. :(

Edited by Darth_Wicked

He was presumably weakened. Plus, that was the Voice.

Though it would seem that with the release of SoR, some stuff pertaining the Sith Warrior story went out the window. :(

He was released on Voss and found a new host. The voice was his power vessel, with it defeated, he went into a very weak state and was powered again by Revan.

Since one Jedi was enough to beat him, I don't think he could fight against the combined might of all Jedi.

He was released on Voss and found a new host. The voice was his power vessel, with it defeated, he went into a very weak state and was powered again by Revan.

:rolleyes:

Since one Jedi was enough to beat him, I don't think he could fight against the combined might of all Jedi.

I can't tell if you're serious. :rolleyes:

If it were as simple as you claim, don't you think they would have allowed the Emperor to be brought back, so they could get it over with once and for all? Do you really, really, really think the Emperor could be defeated by a bunch of random Jedi, just because reasons?

Edited by Darth_Wicked

:rolleyes:

I can't tell if you're serious. :rolleyes:

If it were as simple as you claim, don't you think they would have allowed the Emperor to be brought back, so they could get it over with once and for all? Do you really, really, really think the Emperor could be defeated by a bunch of random Jedi, just because reasons?

The Emperor was beaten and greatly weakened, otherwise there is no need to bring him back at all.

For centuries, the Emperor’s Voice has delivered the Sith leader’s commandments to his servants. In fact, to converse with the Emperor’s Voice is to have an audience with the Emperor himself, whose power and consciousness have been placed within the Voice’s body.

The Voice is his host, which contains his power as well.

Well, that's a possibility since that's how we do ops, but we are talking about can he stand

The Combined Might of All the Jedi

The Emperor was beaten and greatly weakened, otherwise there is no need to bring him back at all.

You miss my earlier point.

According to some stuff pertaining the SW story, the Emperor never died. SoR now claims otherwise, unless resurrection doesn't mean what I think it means.

The Voice is his host, which contains his power as well.

I wrote this back in September. I am fully aware of what the Voice is.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

You miss my earlier point.

According to some stuff pertaining the SW story, the Emperor never died. SoR now claims otherwise, unless resurrection doesn't mean what I think it means.

I wrote this back in September. I am fully aware of what the Voice is.

The Emperor wasn't dead, SoR made clear as well, but he was in a very weak state and require power to recover. Darth Revan tried to bring him back because he wanted to completely destroy the Emperor. That was the whole point.

How is it counter my argument? The voice is a vessel of both his conciseness and his power. With it destroyed by the HoT, he required a lot of time to recover.

The Emperor wasn't dead, SoR made clear as well, but he was in a very weak state and require power to recover.

Is it really that hard to read what other people type?

Again, look up on the definition of "resurrection." It is used time and time again in SoR, as seen

for example.

Not to mention that there's one mail that mentions that the Emperor's body was moved elsewhere. There is no reference of this in SoR.

Darth Revan tried to bring him back because he wanted to completely destroy the Emperor. That was the whole point.

Thanks, Sherlock. :rolleyes:

How is it counter my argument? The voice is a vessel of both his conciseness and his power. With it destroyed by the HoT, he required a lot of time to recover.

How is that related to your claim that a few random Jedi could destroy him? Also, the Voice was NEVER killed.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Is it really that hard to read what other people type?

Again, look up on the definition of "resurrection." It is used time and time again in SoR, as seen

for example.

Not to mention that there's one mail that mentions that the Emperor's body was moved elsewhere. There is no reference of this in SoR.

And the lines were quite clear

The last spark of the Sith Emperor

The brink of death

He's not truly dead.

The Emperor was not destroyed, Darth Revan wanted to bring him to destroy him permanently .

How is that related to your claim that a few random Jedi could destroy him?

Who said random Jedi? You are saying HoT was a random Jedi, or Exar Kun was facing a few Jedi?

The Voice contains his power, so he was overpowered by HoT.

And the lines were quite clear

He's not truly dead.

The Emperor was not destroyed, Darth Revan wanted to bring him to destroy him permanently .

Once more, thanks, Sherlock. :rolleyes:

Why you insist on telling me what I already know, while ignoring most of the stuff I type, is frankly beyond me.

Who said random Jedi? You are saying HoT was a random Jedi, or Exar Kun was facing a few Jedi?

I never said the HoT was a random Jedi. If I did, do point out where.

The Voice contains his power, so he was overpowered by HoT.

Presumably because he was weakened, in addition to the fact the HoT is NOT your average Jedi.

Once more, thanks, Sherlock. :rolleyes:

Why you insist on telling me what I already know, while ignoring most of the stuff I type, is frankly beyond me.

What's your point actually?

I never said the HoT was a random Jedi. If I did, do point out where.

Then why use this term?

Presumably because he was weakened, in addition to the fact the HoT is NOT your average Jedi.

He was weakened after he got defeated.

We are talking about Exar Kun's situation, who was facing the combined might of all Jedi, who were able to form a very powerful light wall on a dark planet like Yavin to seal off Exar Kun for thousands of years.

Didn't Scourge say something about him being greatly weakened by all of those failed rituals when he urges the Knight to go strike at the Emperor because now was the best time? When you meet him at the end of act 2 he pretty casually one shots the entire elite strike force assembled to go after him (remember that the Knight was already a certified ****** who had just got done trouncing the current Emperor's Wrath, a man who is expected to be able to kill unruly Dark council members and has been at it for 300 years, and one of the other members had gone toe to toe with a Dark Council member and basically fought him to a draw).

What's your point actually?

You would need to read what I type in order to understand it. Alas, you don't.

Then why use this term?

And once more, you reveal you can't read.

^^ I claim in the line above that the HoT is NOT, I say again, NOT your average Jedi. How does that translate that he is average, in whatever tongue you speak? :rolleyes:

He was weakened after he got defeated.

He was already weakened before it.

Didn't Scourge say something about him being greatly weakened by all of those failed rituals when he urges the Knight to go strike at the Emperor because now was the best time?

That is correct. ;)

When you meet him at the end of act 2 he pretty casually one shots the entire elite strike force assembled to go after him (remember that the Knight was already a certified ****** who had just got done trouncing the current Emperor's Wrath, a man who is expected to be able to kill unruly Dark council members and has been at it for 300 years, and one of the other members had gone toe to toe with a Dark Council member and basically fought him to a draw).

Indeed.

You would need to read what I type in order to understand it. Alas, you don't.

^^ I claim in the line above that the HoT is NOT, I say again, NOT your average Jedi. How does that translate that he is average, in whatever tongue you speak? :rolleyes:

He was already weakened before it.

You aren't even making any point, just trolling.

Nobody is using some random Jedi but you are trying to prove the Emperor could take on the might of all combined Jedi, that's how this argument had started.

No, he was not weakened.

Didn't Scourge say something about him being greatly weakened by all of those failed rituals when he urges the Knight to go strike at the Emperor because now was the best time? When you meet him at the end of act 2 he pretty casually one shots the entire elite strike force assembled to go after him (remember that the Knight was already a certified ****** who had just got done trouncing the current Emperor's Wrath, a man who is expected to be able to kill unruly Dark council members and has been at it for 300 years, and one of the other members had gone toe to toe with a Dark Council member and basically fought him to a draw).

We are not talking about some elite striking force, but the combined might of all Jedi, who could create a wall of light to extinguish the Sith Power on Yavin, seal off Exar Kun's immortal spirit for thousands of years.

You aren't even making any point, just trolling.

By ignoring what other people type repeatedly, throughout many threads, is what makes you a troll.

Not my case.

Nobody is using some random Jedi but you are trying to prove the Emperor could take on the might of all combined Jedi, that's how this argument had started.

I am not trying to prove anything last I checked. I asked you a question.

Again, learn to read.

No, he was not weakened.

As dcaleb pointed out already, Scourge claims otherwise during the Jedi Knight story. I know you have an issue relying on what the game says but again, it takes precedence over what you think.

By ignoring what other people type repeatedly, throughout many threads, is what makes you a troll.

Not my case.

You are just trolling here.

I am not trying to prove anything last I checked. I asked you a question.

Again, learn to read.

We are talking about the combined might of all Jedi, but you are keep avoiding this, do we even need to compare the power of HoT and the combined might of all Jedi?

You are just trolling here.

By insisting in not substantiating your claims, unlike me, you're the one who comes across as a troll truth be told.

We are talking about the combined might of all Jedi, but you are keep avoiding this, do we even need to compare the power of HoT and the combined might of all Jedi?

No offense but I really need to know: Do you suffer from dyslexia?

Again, no offense, but at the very least, it would help explain the predicament I'm going through here.

By insisting in not substantiating your claims, unlike me, you're the one who comes across as a troll truth be told.

No offense but I really need to know: Do you suffer from dyslexia?

Again, no offense, but at the very least, it would help explain the predicament I'm going through here.

It's just pointless to continue, when it switched to direct insult.