Madness pinching?

Gramm

I know I might get shot down for saying this but I feel like madness lost its touch. I mean FL 33% faster cast yay, but the 25% dmg reduction, what in the hell? The dots themselves do the same dmg as FL now and burst is utterly gone. I used to hit 1.8k FL tick no problem now I'm hitting 688 at max with 1.2k crit every once and awhile. I truly think they should remove the dmg reduction on FL but keep the 33% or if not that increase dot dmg because I'm hitting a lot of numbers at the end screen but get faced rolled, I don't know, this is just how I feel madness lost its burst for more self heals which pisses me the hell off. Not to mention FL is cast turret skill which means you stand in one place asking to be attacked because of a flashing light coming from you is like a beacon for you to die, risk reward is ****. Just saying I do enjoy the class its where it needs to be but you have to add in the fact you still the squishy little **** ever, I love madness and what it was before 3.0 now I'm on edge with performance in 1v1 for 3,0. I mean yeah it gets high dmg in the end game score because of spread of dots but 1v1 you arn't spreading ****. I believe it should be fixed but that is just me I don't care if it doesn't its just something to think about.

I know I might get shot down for saying this but I feel like madness lost its touch. I mean FL 33% faster cast yay, but the 25% dmg reduction, what in the hell? The dots themselves do the same dmg as FL now and burst is utterly gone. I used to hit 1.8k FL tick no problem now I'm hitting 688 at max with 1.2k crit every once and awhile. I truly think they should remove the dmg reduction on FL but keep the 33% or if not that increase dot dmg because I'm hitting a lot of numbers at the end screen but get faced rolled, I don't know, this is just how I feel madness lost its burst for more self heals which pisses me the hell off. Not to mention FL is cast turret skill which means you stand in one place asking to be attacked because of a flashing light coming from you is like a beacon for you to die, risk reward is ****. Just saying I do enjoy the class its where it needs to be but you have to add in the fact you still the squishy little **** ever, I love madness and what it was before 3.0 now I'm on edge with performance in 1v1 for 3,0. I mean yeah it gets high dmg in the end game score because of spread of dots but 1v1 you arn't spreading ****. I believe it should be fixed but that is just me I don't care if it doesn't its just something to think about.

Madness as a single target spec is one of worst discipline in game rigth now.

Edited by Malinok