Picking an alt :)

Steuern

Hey it's me again, my main so far is definitely the Operative. Love the mobile and flexible play style and he is a blast in PvP especially. For a main though, I would kind of like something with better range, so I was thinking Mercenary or Sorceror? But the huge quantities of sorcs kind of turns me off. =/ Which would probably be better for me though, since I like the op? Or could I get a comparison of sorc and merc? Thanks!

Are sorcs always so common? They make up like half the people in pvp. =( The powertech BH looks cooler than merc to me honestly, but that's not much range either I guess.

Yeah sorcs are common but it is for a reason :) And also yeah powertech does look cool but that would cause problems range wise :confused: Apart from that I can't add much more, sorry :(

Ok I've decided I don't want ranged. Debating assassin vs powertech. Ideas? :)

Depends if you want to stealth or melt faces? (literally)

I'd say assassin but I only played one vanguard to 21 so don't not really sure, but my lvl 44 shadow was good. Again, I do much pvp so I don't know how much this helps

Hah pvp with me then :p

I'm alright thanks, I'll stick to pve where I don't get killed like a pig in a slaughter house, thanks for the offer though. Actually, do you play on the Red Eclipse? If so and you're on the imps and not in a guild join the sith's of anarchy, just whisper to Zionide

Edited by PadsterPwns