Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

PvP

TitusOfTides

Hello,

I am a new player and have noticed that sometimes WZ queues can take over an hour (I'm almost level 30). I was wondering if this was due to my level or server population. What is PvP like at max level? Do WZs hit more often? Is there open world PvP very often?

I have recently started looking into server pops and wasn't sure if a non PvP server would have a much faster time at this sort of thing, but even if the open PvP was a little bit existant that would be enough to sway me because ive had a lot of fun on this server so far but want to make sure im not making a mistake long term

Since everyone is just about hitting lvl 60 its popping kinda good but when we hit the 9th and people are all lvled and others on the way I'd say its gonna be good. As for mod not to sure most people in mids are A. Lvling their 55 alts to 60 thu pvp or maxing coms or B. Not pvping and lvling thier 55s to 60

This server's pop is really iffy at certain times.

Last night we had 11 60's on during "light" popular at around 3 am.

While the Harbinger which also labelled as "light" had over 100 60s on at the same.

There just aren't the people right now to really get more than 1-2 warzones going so the queue time is probably just a lot longer because you're waiting for the only warzone to finish.

I just started on this server from normal PvP server, the wz ques are fine, I was able to get into them rapid fire like. But mostly 55-60 on them and not worth doing for anything but exp because you won't kill anyone. The world pvp is very lax, I know on pvp server I was getting attacked leveling all the time and 55s would travel around asking us lowbies where they getting ganked so they could get some kills.

Signi

Edited by Elitestartrooper

you will have no difficulty getting pops. you're almost(?) middle. everyone is pretty much middle atm. there are few 60s atm cuz we're still in early release. that's about to change. reg WZ will pop for you all the time. I wouldn't worry. if you want rated arenas, the population on this server is very small, and you'll prolly be disappointed.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.