The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Pre-order but no reward?

Sternedanke

So last month I got a letter "AFTER" my last paycheck, on November 28, saying to pre-order before December 1, 2014 to get the pre-order rewards...Now on my last paycheck, I had bills to pay and didnt have $20 to spare lying around and I only get paid every 2 weeks, hence December 5, 2014..this paycheck was better and bought the resub and the xpac, even though I cant access it til December 9. So is it not still pre-ordering when it doesnt become available til December 9? Just saying...some people dont get paid week to week like some people do...and some people dont have tons of money to float around...just my two cents. Would have loved to have had the statue considering I always pre-order xpacs for this game...but didnt have the $20 for it on the 28 and thought it was kinda of crappy to send it then with only a few days til the 1st. Edited by Sternedanke
Forgot to post other info

Also if someone could explain the logic to me...I might understand, just extremely curious...because the way I understand Pre-orders on most games are that...people who pre-order like extremely early get Early Access...same way on steam games etc...but up until the day it goes live you still get the pre-order bonus...but on the day it goes live it stops...does SWTOR operate differently? I mean I was going to pay for it anyways, just think it sucks I get screwed out on the bonus rewards due to pay day issue

You had to preorder before November 2nd in order to get early access. Official release of the game is December 9th, this coming up Tuesday. Until then, you can use the new discipline system and level up to 55.99

I was referring to the Statue of Revan for the Stronghold I saw that was advertised...but I was told today it was the only pre-order reward etc and you have to pre-order before the 1st...didnt get a chance because of pay day...oh well