Forged Alliances is AWESOME

smexymage

Ya know I thought that but wasn't sure if it just looked similar. I can remember force persuading Zaalbar to kill Mission at that very spot, and Carth run away up the hill and around the corner :)

Was amazing to see it all again, they did an outstanding job. Sometimes I think level design in SWTOR can be quite biased to one types of colour/tone, for example Nar Shadda feels permananetly blue/purple and starts to feel bland after a while, and other areas had the same sort of feeling to me but Rakata Prime is bursting with colours that contrast really well. It looks gorgeous.

Agreed. They did a good job of that. I hope they do something more with Manaan though. I noticed that where the vendor is there is a locked door. Out of curiosity a friend and myself got on top of the building and managed to 'fall' into that room. It is fully developed with a sub and everything. So hopefully they do something with it :3

Agreed. They did a good job of that. I hope they do something more with Manaan though. I noticed that where the vendor is there is a locked door. Out of curiosity a friend and myself got on top of the building and managed to 'fall' into that room. It is fully developed with a sub and everything. So hopefully they do something with it :3

Judging from the sheer size of the Manaan area, I'm willing to bet there will be more there sooner or later.

That's exciting, I hope to see more. I was also hoping they would allow us to swim. When i fIrst went to Manaan I jumped into the water to see what would happen and fell to my death, through the world. Kind of breaks the illusion a bit...lol

Edited by smexymage

That's exciting, I hope to see more. I was also hoping they would allow us to swim. When i fIrst went to Manaan I jumped into the water to see what would happen and fell to my death, through the world. Kind of breaks the illusion a bit...lol

I farmed Manaan Research Data for one reason: Get the mount, use it, jump into the oceans of Manaan.

Worth it.

Eeeh... you'll die, but yeah, you can jump into the ocean with it.

Kinda how you can jump off a cliff on makeb with the jetpack... and die.

This. Still totally worth it. Sorry I implied that I was able to live in the mount xD