tough decision need opinions

Ganrex

so i would never even consider this if it were another bioware console game because i can just restart the game and get the ending i want, this game however is not the case and i dont plan on rerolling the same character so basically here is the question

do i spoil part of my class story to get what i want by looking online, or do i play it through and not spoil anything?

dont get me wrong im all for not spoiling an ending by looking online, but this is different because im not rerolling <there is other class storys i want to play> and im stuck with whatever happens at the end. opinions please :)

so i would never even consider this if it were another bioware console game because i can just restart the game and get the ending i want, this game however is not the case and i dont plan on rerolling the same character so basically here is the question

do i spoil part of my class story to get what i want by looking online, or do i play it through and not spoil anything?

dont get me wrong im all for not spoiling an ending by looking online, but this is different because im not rerolling <there is other class storys i want to play> and im stuck with whatever happens at the end. opinions please :)

If you look up ANY information in the game online, you will be spoiling SOMETHING.

Please elaborate.

If you don't care about the story, go ahead. Play the game the way you want to.

Personally, I don't see the point of spoiling all the possible endings just so you can choose which one you want to work toward.

The whole point of multiple endings is seeing what the result of all your decisions have been.

If you just pick an ending before even starting your character, you're basically just following a checklist for 50 levels.

If you look up ANY information in the game online, you will be spoiling SOMETHING.

Please elaborate.

its the BH story, i want to maintain a relationship with mako bc shes awesome but i dont want to kill tarro blood<which mako is dead set on me doing> bc that disqualifies my great hunt so i am unsure of what to do

edit: the question i want to know is, if i decide to not kill tarro, will my relationship with mako go down the drain? will she even possibly be soo mad that she leaves me?

Edited by Ganrex

its the BH story, i want to maintain a relationship with mako bc shes awesome but i dont want to kill tarro blood<which mako is dead set on me doing> bc that disqualifies my great hunt so i am unsure of what to do

edit: the question i want to know is, if i decide to not kill tarro, will my relationship with mako go down the drain? will she even possibly be soo mad that she leaves me?

You cannot 'lose' your companions. They are part of your character. Nothing you do will make them 'go away'.

You can also buy companion gifts for them and increase your affection outside of dialog choices. Or get companions gifts as rewards from different crew missions.

Edited by DrakusMa