Sentinel - Immaculate force ability description typo?

kobizzle

Hello all,

I was reading over the Combat discipline's abilities and came across the text for Immaculate Force. The text reads "Execute now additionally increases the critical chance of [...]". I'm assuming Execute is actually a marauder ability- with which I'm unfamiliar and further assuming this is a typo. I'm trying to determine what condition needs to be met to proc IF. Can anyone confirm if this is this actually the case? If so, what is the sentinel version of execute??

Thanks!

Hello all,

I was reading over the Combat discipline's abilities and came across the text for Immaculate Force. The text reads "Execute now additionally increases the critical chance of [...]". I'm assuming Execute is actually a marauder ability- with which I'm unfamiliar and further assuming this is a typo. I'm trying to determine what condition needs to be met to proc IF. Can anyone confirm if this is this actually the case? If so, what is the sentinel version of execute??

Thanks!

Execute is the same thing as opportune attack

So *** is Opportune Attack? I'm just now a 37 Combat spec Sentinel with no such skill, either in my abilities log or available on the trainer.

The only skill I see that would be considered an "execute" is Dispatch and I don't get that until 46. Just poor design or what?

So *** is Opportune Attack? I'm just now a 37 Combat spec Sentinel with no such skill, either in my abilities log or available on the trainer.

The only skill I see that would be considered an "execute" is Dispatch and I don't get that until 46. Just poor design or what?

Check your discipline tree, level 28- 4th row on the right, blue icon. Opportune Attack a passive ability. Essentially whenever your Ataru Form does damage, clashing/ crushing blows deal more damage and sunders armor as well. So for Immaculate Force, substitute the republic version of execute which is of course Opportune Attack. Definitely a typo the dev's need to correct. As far as i know the ability is functioning as intended though.