Class Reputation Quests

Nebdar

Sorry for bad English.. feel free to ask what i had in mind if some sentences came up unclear ...

Thanks for the new expansion .....and while playing with my Mercenary i did get this class mini quest about my Crysta my Handler from I Chapter died and all because my reputation was questioned....

And the idea emerged that every class should have its own reputation system with rewards,quests and even an small story line...

So that means 8 new reputations systems with it own different rewards, vendors. titles(only for that class maybe? titles i mean)

As reputations is something that you must earn alone ALL QUESTS/WEEKLY can not be started or done while in a group, and can be done in a phased place where only you can enter(so that even someone not in a group can not help you). The difficulty of mission should rise with each rank but it still should be calculated as SOLOABLE

Each class reputation mission should reflect the 'feeling' 'spirit' of the class so

BOUNTY HUNTER -> Kidnapping, bounty hunting,bank robbery, extortions, black mail missions, bodyguard missions,

IMPERIAL AGENT -> sabotage, spying, collecting information, ambushing, assassination missions (kill one or few targets and dissapear/make the MOBS to Evade), brain washing, threatening

SITH WARRIOR -> eliminating threats to Empire and Emperor, killing weak Sith, Slaughtering, Bold and Suicide attacks (so that a whispering that Emperors Wraths coming inspire panic,fear)

SITH INQUISITOR -> obtaining powerful force artifacts, defending dark force places from 'unwanted guests', assaulting the light force places

and so on

It would be great that each of this missions would be scattered on whole galaxy and just known planets but also random space stations, ships, ship wreckage, asteroid mining facilities, secret moons (you don't have to create new maps just use those that already are in class missions) and that those mission entry points on planets shouldn't be too close to each other so we wouldn't have swarms of players of different classes in the same locations.

It would be nice that even when we repeat the same weekly mission, that description is the same as last week but the location is different(maybe name of target also), the mechanics can be the same. Every weekly with 2 different random location

I am for the once a week missions option than daily quests.. so that the pace of building an reputation feel like real life hard work that earning reputation takes effort and time and will also make it more appealing for every one to do it, and have feeling that everyone are moving forward at the same pace and still doing other stuff that their like.

**NEW** With this new Reputations Ranks i think it valid to create and introduce a new Mechanics to reputation points. If you do not earn enough/ or any reputation points in one week you will lose some reputation points( some arbitrary number depending on rank or % of current reputation or random number from interval like 1000-3000). Currently when you maxed your reputation... then its over you don't have to do anything..But your reputation must be taken care every week and nourished or you will lose access to exclusive mounts,pets,titles,weapons and armors . I think that 4 week neglecting the reputation is max time after you will fall one rank down any rank . It maybe even an good idea to implement this idea into some already existing reputations.

MISSIONS-(ONE TIME LEGACY WIDE, no matter how many bounty hunter alts you have you can do the once per week)

with first rank you start with 2 WEEKLY MISSIONS (AND MAYBE AN SMALL ONE TIME CLASS MISSION?)

in order to get to higher rank you need to acquire enough reputation point and also do each of those weekly at least 3-5 times.. so that that player will have to do all and then he can freely only do those that he likes most or favors(for our reputation sometimes we have to do not the thing that we like:P)

on next higher rank you get 1 new additional WEEKLY (3 in total now) it should a be little harder then previous ones but still made for solo run. And like previously you have to do this new mission at least 3-5 times to get new rank (and have the right amount of reputation points)

At the last LEGENDARY rank the mission should be the most difficult of all 6 previous ones(7 weekly missions in total), the difficulty should be calculated that player would be required to have proper gear, lvl, WILL have to use Heroic Moment Ability and other legacy abilities. and know it class abilities, rotation very well. so it will be tough but manageable. Of course to become LEGENDARY you must complete this mission at least 3 times (so now coincidence, or lucky wins.. maybe even 3 wins without deaths in a row :p:D)

SPECIAL LEGENDARY STATUS REWARDS/MISSIONS

It would be nice as SURPRISE reward to deliver to the first person on the server that reaches the highest rank an uniqe title,decoration, emote, chest, head armor piece

an extra special reward repeatable mission when reaching max reputation and gaining the Legendary Rank.. an Spoils of Reputation mission simple travel enter/talk/obtain reward (no reputation is gained from this mission) Reward should consist of at least 5x the number if credit you can find on lvl 60 big security chest(on Rishi it is about 33k so 150k min),

additional (it can be dependent on class, or random), an purple lock box (lvl 55-60), two companion gift purple quality, one Mission discovery purple quality 450-500 rating, Random Schematic, Random BLUE/PURPLE gear drop. As a principle it should it be also an WEEKLY mission BUT the player CAN HURRY UP THE MISSION the next day but at the cost of reputation and with reputation penalty:

1st hurry up - you lose all reputation that you gained this week(if you earned something), and can't earn any this week and you lose 50% of the reputation required to gain rank(examp you need 36000 reputation to gain LEGENDARY so you loose 18000 no mater if you have currently less then 36000), you get the double the penalty for not gaining any reputation this week, next week you get 50% less reputation then normal

2nd hurry up - you lose all reputation that you gained this week(if you earned something), and can't earn any this week and you lose another 50% of the reputation required to gain rank(examp you need 36000 reputation to gain LEGENDARY so you loose 18000 no mater if you have currently less then 36000) you get the triple the penalty for not gaining any reputation this week, next week you get 75% less reputation then normal

3rd hurry up(last)- you lose all reputation that you gained this week(if you earned something), and can't earn any this week and you lose another 50% of the reputation required to gain rank(examp you need 36000 reputation to gain LEGENDARY so you loose 18000 no mater if you have currently less then 36000) you get the four the penalty for not gaining any reputation this week, next week you get 75% less reputation then normal

REWARDS JUST LIKE MISSION ONE PER CLASS LEGACY so max 8 special rewards

ON WHAT LVL SHOULD IT START?

My general idea was that all of those mission take place in phased/closed areas so the difficulty can be scaled to the level((and from events i know it works mostly) so lvl 15 minimum can be requirement

I am also thinking that better requirement of start this completion of Chapter I of class story. You do first time something astonishing and now you can build up and shape your reputation

Thanks for reading

Feel free to ask ANY questions

Edited by Nebdar

• 5 months later...