Able to play through Rishi twice

Nothematic

So I hadn't finished the Forged Alliances quest when I started Rishi the first time. I was on to part III. I went to Rishi and completed my story then, then went to Yavin 4 and did the story there.

I then completed Legacy of the Rataka, which in turn gave me the Shadow of Revan introductory quest. Having completed that, I'm now playing through the Rishi story again.

Whilst this is useful, given that the SoR expansion only gives you enough experience to get to level 59, I'm sure this is not intended.

Edited by Nothematic

• 4 weeks later...

I believe I am having the same issue

I am unable to complete quest “An Enemy Twice Over” Return to Lana Beniko in the Rishii Hut.

I have completed the prerequisite quest as far as I can tell.

Mission log states “You’ve dealt with the Revanite forces. Return to Lana Beniko back at the Rishii village”.

Door is green to enter and she has a gold thingy overhead filled with a green triangle in the center.

I click on her and she say “We will stop Revan, we have to”. But she does nothing else.

I have reset the mission and even tried to change instance but that did not help either.

I am unable to abandon the quest line, I can only reset.

I have sent a ticket in but was curious how many other people are having this issue?

I believe I am having the same issue

I am unable to complete quest “An Enemy Twice Over” Return to Lana Beniko in the Rishii Hut.

I have completed the prerequisite quest as far as I can tell.

Mission log states “You’ve dealt with the Revanite forces. Return to Lana Beniko back at the Rishii village”.

Door is green to enter and she has a gold thingy overhead filled with a green triangle in the center.

I click on her and she say “We will stop Revan, we have to”. But she does nothing else.

I have reset the mission and even tried to change instance but that did not help either.

I am unable to abandon the quest line, I can only reset.

I have sent a ticket in but was curious how many other people are having this issue?

EXACTLY the same issue here! tried everything and nothing works so am stuck, and yeah tickets sent do nothing to get an answer

• 2 weeks later...
I have a similiar issue. I started SoR on Rishi with the bird man. Finished the missions up to the first FP. Then went to my ship to start the SoR storyline starting with Forged Alience. Completed Forged Allience. Returned to the bird man but this time he is unclickable. I'm able to continue my missions starting with the first Rishi FP but I still have a mission in my mission log saying I need to speak with the bird man, yet he is unclickable.

• 2 weeks later...