Missing Solo-Mode Droid!

FrozenGoalie

Yesterday I started the "Battle of Rishi" FP on SOLO mode and everything was going fine until I leveled up inside the FP from lvl 57 to lvl 58 and at that moment the droid vanished and did not come back. The FP still said SOLO but there was no droid. I tried all I could think of. I left the instance, went back in, no droid. I abandoned the FP, reset the mission, got the SOLO mode again from the NPC, walked in the instance and was right back where I was when the droid vanished and I still had no droid. I logged out and then in and still the same thing. I was always back where I left off with no droid. I finally just had to take the regular tactical mission and just use group finder.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt even get access to the new terminal on my ship. Though I was able to get "Prelude of Revan" from the NPC droid on the station. Afterwards I went down to get the first mission on Thyphon.

Same. I can see the Mission Console on my ship but it keeps telling me I am ineligble for that conversation when I click on it. I found the droid on the station that gives the Prelude quest but when I get to where I need to start the first FP, it only gives me the Tactical option, no Solo Mode available.

EDIT: I remember I used Group Finder to get into a random Tactical FP before 3.0 dropped and finished it. This was prior to 3.0 coming out and prior to me discovering the Forged Alliances questline at all. Since I had completed a Tactical FP before, would that prevent me from doing Solo Mode at all? I wouldn't think so since a) I hadn't picked up the FA quest yet and b) it was still in Tactical Mode.

Edited by rhysthered

I finished part 3 in solo mode, but I reset the quest as the story area where the npcs are at the end was empty. Now I can't solo it again, so I am stuck, can't progress through the story without completing the flashpoint.

Also I cannot use the group finder to finish the Tactical flashpoint because it is grayed out at 56.

Edited by foxxeh

So I completed the first flashpoint in solo mode. It was during the second flashpoint that I experienced my issue. So I reset the entire quest line. So now I can never solo mode the first flashpoint again? So I'm just out of luck? Because as it turns out, NO ONE queues for these. I sat in a queue for an hour, nothing. I'm not in a guild, so it's basically impossible to find a group of people willing to help with this. This is great. If there isn't a fix to this, I will have wasted the money I spent pre-ordering the expansion, as well as my subscription. I really only came back to the game to play the new expansion. This is so frustrating.

Yes, I have tried everything on their suggested help list, multiple times.

Hey folks,

I thought it would be helpful to make a post covering all of the information I could think of around Solo mode Forged Alliances. There can be some confusion getting into them, especially if something disrupts you part way through. Here is some advice to help get you through!

Things to note to access solo mode:

• If you have already completed Forged Alliances in full, you cannot access solo mode in 3.0.
  • You can only complete each Flashpoint in solo mode, only one time, per character.
  • You must have the Mission "Prelude to Shadow of Revan" in order to access solo mode. You get this Mission from a terminal on your ship.
  • As a part of solo mode, you must enter the Flashpoint directly, you cannot use Group Finder.
  • Once in the Flashpoint, you will have [sOLO] in front of that mission to know you are all set. You should click the icon next to the Mission in your Mission Tracker to summon a special droid companion to help you (the key to solo mode!)

I started into solo mode Forged Alliances, but something happened and now I can't access it.

Try the following steps:

• If you are not in a group, the phase door will appear purple if you are in solo mode.
  • If you are not, reset the instance and try going back in. If that doesn't work...
  • Talk to the droid/person outside of the Flashpoint and see if they have a quest to offer.
  • If they do, you should be able to start the Flashpoint in solo mode.
  • If you cannot, try abandoning the quest for just the Flashpoint (not the prelude) and then try talking to that NPC to accept solo mode.
  • If that does not work, abandon the Prelude and the Flashpoint quest. Go back to your ship reaccept the Prelude, go to the Flashpoint and talk to the NPC. He should be able to grant you solo mode.

Hopefully these tips should get you back on the correct path of being able to run solo mode Forge Alliances!

-eric

Thanks for the update Eric. Any word on fixes for the final mission on Yavin 4?

If you have already completed Forged Alliances in full, you cannot access solo mode in 3.0.

Why? This should be changed and [sOLO] mode made available for everyone. And it should be changed soon; like hotfix soon, not 3.1 soon.

All of the people leveling 55-60 need the approximately 1 million XP this story line gives to avoid running short at the end, and many of them probably could use the gear, especially the large mass of brand new 12x 55s. There is no reason this should be restricted, just open it up for everyone.

It's also, to be honest, really fantastic content and a fun play through that you're preventing people from seeing. Why would you put all the work in to make this new mode and quest line, and then ban a huge number of players from seeing it with their existing characters?

Edited by Heezdedjim

I queued up and did the tactical version of tython and completed it. However, I leveled to 56 and now I cant queue for the tactical korriban to complete the chain. >.<

You can go down to the "outbound missions" area and just do a walk-in run. You may have to spam fleet chat to get a group though.

Hey folks,

I thought it would be helpful to make a post covering all of the information I could think of around Solo mode Forged Alliances. There can be some confusion getting into them, especially if something disrupts you part way through. Here is some advice to help get you through!

**snip**

-eric

Hi Eric,

You might to advertise it somehow to players, I would never have knew about it would I not lurk on the forums, then I asked guildmates how to get it.

So I guess you guys might want to send an in game email to the players to let them know about this feature.

Hey folks,

Things to note to access solo mode:

• If you have already completed Forged Alliances in full, you cannot access solo mode in 3.0.
  • You can only complete each Flashpoint in solo mode, only one time, per character.
  • You must have the Mission "Prelude to Shadow of Revan" in order to access solo mode. You get this Mission from a terminal on your ship.
  • As a part of solo mode, you must enter the Flashpoint directly, you cannot use Group Finder.
  • Once in the Flashpoint, you will have [sOLO] in front of that mission to know you are all set. You should click the icon next to the Mission in your Mission Tracker to summon a special droid companion to help you (the key to solo mode!)

I started into solo mode Forged Alliances, but something happened and now I can't access it.

Try the following steps:

• If you are not in a group, the phase door will appear purple if you are in solo mode.
  • If you are not, reset the instance and try going back in. If that doesn't work...
  • Talk to the droid/person outside of the Flashpoint and see if they have a quest to offer.
  • If they do, you should be able to start the Flashpoint in solo mode.
  • If you cannot, try abandoning the quest for just the Flashpoint (not the prelude) and then try talking to that NPC to accept solo mode.
  • If that does not work, abandon the Prelude and the Flashpoint quest. Go back to your ship reaccept the Prelude, go to the Flashpoint and talk to the NPC. He should be able to grant you solo mode.

Hopefully these tips should get you back on the correct path of being able to run solo mode Forge Alliances!

-eric

Hello,

I have early acess to revan exspansion, I know I need to get the Mission "Prelude to Shadow of Revan" in order to access solo mode. I Have read that I get this Mission from a terminal on my ship.

But it does not appear on my ship and I have not completed the forged alliances.

I stopped playing when I finished the rise of the hut cartel.

any help would be great,

I have somewhat the same problem, day one I didn't get the solo mode on assault on Tython, then next day i got the solo mode, then after the flashpoint, i didn't get the next step in the quest, then i tried to reset it, no luck, now i only get the tactical for assault on Tython, probably because i had already done it. still i didn't get the Korriban quest when i exited in the first place. Any help would be appreciated. For the record, i have tried all in the list earlier in the thread. Submitted a ticket yesterday, no answer yet.

On a related note, I haven't (yet) had a solo FP where the droid wouldn't spawn, but I've had a problem with getting the droid to respawn once defeated. I was told there's supposed to be something in the mission tracker to respawn it, but either it doesn't appear or I'm looking in the wrong place entirely. I'd appreciate some clarification.

If i didnt preorder by november 2nd do i get the droid on the 9th?

Yep. It's a feature of the solo instances, not a preorder bonus. The only difference is you can't play the chain until the 9th, but after that it's the same for you as for everyone doing it now.

Yesterday a guild mate ask us help for SOLO mode, he said i can not take we try a lot of thing then i connect his computer via remote control program. As i see he got odd problem. He has early access for Shadow of Revan bu can not take Prelude to Shadow of Revan mission, droid which stood next to outbound mission elevator did not talk with him also his ship terminal the same, then we try to drop Forged Alliances III, mission get available we talked then gave us Forged Alliances III again instead of Prelude to Shadow of Revan.

Hi guys,

I got the following feedback to my ticket:

I've had a look into this matter for you, and I can see here that you purchased the Shadow of Revan expansion on the 9th of November - unfortunately the cut off point for early access was the 2nd of November - and any purchase made after that date was not eligible to participate in the Early access roll-out. You will of course get full access to the Shadow of Revan content when it is fully released on the 9th of December!

So solo mode will be possible for me on 9th of november :-(

After I had finished the first FP in part1, the Korriban-FP in [solo mode], and a talk to the quest NPC I went into the next one, but that Tython one started as [Tactical] without an option to change it in any way. I have tried everything, without any luck. I also have send in a ticket to the "German" support, and have gotten a nice answer, but that answer "they are not able to help and I should or will have to do the rest of the quest as [Tactical]" does not help at all.

You can go down to the "outbound missions" area and just do a walk-in run. You may have to spam fleet chat to get a group though.

Tried that for a lengthy period of time. No bites. Put a ticket in, and I was referred back to this thread. lol

Well I did the first two parts of the Forged Alliance and went to speak to the guy in the bar, he wasn't there. However, other folk seemed to be talking to him. Logged out last night and logged back in to try it today still nothing.

Ended up resetting it only to now be back at the start with no SOLO option on the first two parts. Tried resetting and abandoning and still only gives TACTICAL as an option.

It's not very good to try and play the story