What's the pushback reduction on Grav Round casting?

Kozor

I know channeled skills get 100% pushback reduction but what is the reduction of Grav Round? Can't find any info

Edit: nvm, its 75% from Special Munitions passive which you buy at level 38.

Edited by Kozor

That pushback was not really a welcomed return due to being spoiled in 2.10 with immunity, however, we have so many instant cast buffs/procs (Assault) in our rotation now that I find it's actually not nearly as common that I even need to channel a charged bolt. I can't wait to work on my new rotation once I hit 60.

That pushback was not really a welcomed return due to being spoiled in 2.10 with immunity, however, we have so many instant cast buffs/procs (Assault) in our rotation now that I find it's actually not nearly as common that I even need to channel a charged bolt. I can't wait to work on my new rotation once I hit 60.

Charged Bolt got trashed. A huge amount of damage was stripped off to make room for DoT damage. It's not for spamming in 3.0

Charged Bolt got trashed. A huge amount of damage was stripped off to make room for DoT damage. It's not for spamming in 3.0

Gyronamics,

Ever since you posted your Super Slick Assault Rotation video (

for anyone else), I have used my assault commando in this way - nearly a year now - and I've loved it. It's was the best sounding and feeling class for me. The new assault changes are horrible having played this way for so long ..... I really miss this amazing rotation you gave me, are you going to work on finding another slick one? :(

You'll see something soonish.

It's very very strict now. Huge single target potential but very strict.

I'm fairly sure it can be a dummy parse king. A raid king or a pvp king... well if any of them behave like a dummy then it could rock that fight.

You'll see something soonish.

It's very very strict now. Huge single target potential but very strict.

I'm fairly sure it can be a dummy parse king. A raid king or a pvp king... well if any of them behave like a dummy then it could rock that fight.

Yes strict is a good word for it.

Bizarrely, Gunnery is now more mobile than Assault which would have been crazy to say a week ago.

Vortex bolt (instant) > Instant Grav Round > Demo Round > Boltstorm (able to move with utility) > [Tech override x2] + 2 Grav Rounds > HiB > Boltstorm

All that can be done on the run ...... not to mention Boltstorm looks incredible with certain colour crystals.

Gunnery must be a lot less Dps than Assault now, it certainly feels like less in the small sample size I have so far.

Looking forward to it Gyro :D