The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Level 60 Powertech

benovide

I can say, the level 60 content is out of this world. The class specific armors are AMAZING!

I love the Revan story line, hands down I absolutely love it! Now going to be shfiting to my other favorite server to get that powertech and those toons to level 60.

If you aren't grinding out the new dailies and the new armor sets, dude, you're missing SO MUCH. Sorc was my all time favorite class. After this, I may be leaning to the Powertech/Vanguard now. No joking, this makes me want to grind out several additional powertechs and mercenaries.

I really feel like an actual monster in this new update. Sorc so far I'm diggin the upgrades for them, but I haven't gotten to level 60 content on any of my sorcs. My Powertech however, OMG this is truly awesome!

UPDATE

Vanguard Armor looks incredible! Makes the Vanguard look like a Clone Trooper version of the Juggernauts, like four layers thick of armor, shoulder missile pods are awesome looking, as is the heavy duty looking helmet. Total BA looking.

The Commandos Armor set looks awesome too, especially with the Commandos final story arc cannon. Totally looks like a monster trooper from the movies.

Vanguard is great looking though, to those of you who have gotten the final vanguard armor set, you look great dude. I love it.

I really love how mandalorian the BH AC specific armor sets look, and how trooper like the Trooper AC armors look. Unlike the dreadlord like armors for the SI ACs (Assassins looks cool though)

I just want to keep playing BHs just because of how heavy duty the armor "feels" if you know what I mean. Truly awesomely well done.