Work with Revan?

zaldar

So.....one of my characters is a revanite didn't turn in the leader of them rp's that way etc. it would be wonderful if there was a way to work WITH Revan. Has any thought been given to making that a possibility?

It would basically require making a third Revanite faction since they are explicitly uninterested in doing reforms from the inside now that Revan himself is setting policy.

So.....one of my characters is a revanite didn't turn in the leader of them rp's that way etc. it would be wonderful if there was a way to work WITH Revan. Has any thought been given to making that a possibility?

The old revanite faction isn't anything like the new one. Even their views/ideals have changed. Revan is an extremist maniac. No sane character would join him and it'd end in your character's defeat if you were. They're not going to let someone pick a choice that will doom them.

The old revanite faction isn't anything like the new one. Even their views/ideals have changed. Revan is an extremist maniac. No sane character would join him and it'd end in your character's defeat if you were. They're not going to let someone pick a choice that will doom them.

Well in an MMO at least, if this was a single player I could see them doing that.