Rishi server lag and SOA impressions

Oyranos

The lag is sooooo big that I dont know how I got 56. How easy you made it to lvl up! so much xp for so little xp bar, at least the first lvl from 55 to 56 is SOOOOO easy.

Its not network lag, because I was always with 120-140ms... its the servers THAT bad that cant hold the people! Up to 5-10 seconds delay! So imagine how hard is to complete the quests.

As for the rest, the talent tree is strange. I had to spend 7+ in the first passive abilities column and only 1 in the second? what is that!

I didnt played much, gonna log now (again) because i couldnt play before... I will update this topic

ps: I cant imagine what is comming at 9th of december! the servers will be unplayable.

Edited by Oyranos

The lag is sooooo big that I dont know how I got 56. How easy you made it to lvl up! so much xp for so little xp bar, at least the first lvl from 55 to 56 is SOOOOO easy.

I'm assuming this is sarcasm, at least for part of your statement. It's server latency. It's a known issue and they are working on it. Given that, did you actually mean leveling is easy? I'm confused because without further indication of sarcasm, and understanding that server latency is a temporary problem that has absolutely nothing to do with mission design and ease of completion -- only the time it takes at this moment -- I can't tell whether you mean that the missions are actually easy.

Its not network lag, because I was always with 120-140ms... its the servers THAT bad that cant hold the people! Up to 5-10 seconds delay! So imagine how hard is to complete the quests.

As I pointed out, and as has already been said in dev responses, this is an unexpected server latency issue, and they are working on it.

As for the rest, the talent tree is strange. I had to spend 7+ in the first passive abilities column and only 1 in the second? what is that!

Can you clarify the issue you're having? Is there an actual problem with the discipline system, or are you just saying you don't understand it?

lvling is extremely easy, u dont need to make lots of quests, i am almost 58 without much done.

The talent tree is strange and not something I like. I choose 5 (not 7) from passive abilities column 1 and from column 2 only 1 skill... now only 1 left to unlock and that goes to column 3. I was expecting more freedom and balance in our choices...

and no its not sarcasm when we are not able to play as proper because of the crappy servers. The way it is, sucks...

the only positive things are... Rishi second island is beautifully designed... I didnt liked much island 1... And it reminds me WoW... the way we get the quests, the mobs have indication about the quest in progress, I remember these things from WoW.

I played 1 solo fp with the TORCH, it was ok, but the rewards where away to solo.... poor

Edited by Oyranos

• The new dailies suck.
  • The storyline is great.
  • The planet is a pain to get around.
  • Mob density aggro range in some areas is huge...on some bridge platforms on Rishi I managed to aggo trashmobs from the ground.

Not tried the new FPs yet.

6/10

Mob density aggro range in some areas is huge...on some bridge platforms on Rishi I managed to aggo trashmobs from the ground.

Stuck at work and can't play yet but this part, if true, is quite baffling. Every time BW releases new planets/area (see Oricon and Makeb), they crank up the mob density and aggro range only to scale it back drastically later. Haven't they learned their lesson after all this time? :confused: