Player buffs displaying incorrectly

Ranadicus

Thanks for the info! It looks like since the Player Buffs are moveable now, they are in their default position. If you have a customized UI, they will appear on top of your Player Frame.

If you're just using the stock UI, this shouldn't be an issue, and if you have a custom UI you'll just need to move them to where you want them.

If someone is using the pure base UI (nothing moved at all), let me know if they're still on top of your hotbars/player frame.

Thanks for the info! It looks like since the Player Buffs are moveable now, they are in their default position. If you have a customized UI, they will appear on top of your Player Frame.

If you're just using the stock UI, this shouldn't be an issue, and if you have a custom UI you'll just need to move them to where you want them.

If someone is using the pure base UI (nothing moved at all), let me know if they're still on top of your hotbars/player frame.

I don't think I changed anything other than turning off extra hotbars that I don't use and the buffs are on the Player Frame. I moved the buffs up a little to fix the problem. This occurred over multiple characters.