Welcome to Shadow of Revan Early Access!

TaitWatson

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything's cool except the changes in the skill trees. Do I HAVE to dedicate myself to just ONE skill tree? Why? It was so much better to mix in some other moves. Now it just feels like the new skill tree set is boxing me in... Why isn't there an option as to whether or not you want to just have the skill trees the way they were or to roll with the new discipline system you guys have?? :(

Everything's cool except the changes in the skill trees. Do I HAVE to dedicate myself to just ONE skill tree? Why? It was so much better to mix in some other moves. Now it just feels like the new skill tree set is boxing me in... Why isn't there an option as to whether or not you want to just have the skill trees the way they were or to roll with the new discipline system you guys have?? :(

The trees gave the illusion of freedom. Hybriding in 3.0 is actually far easier, because of the limits they set. Having Derp-sorcs with only one third of the healing tree filled was a pain in groups.

Never see any about the old skill tree to cause hybrids and hybrids do not exist from the old skill tree after the star wars the old republic release 2011. There was three pages that fit for advance class profession that is relative inside the old skill tree for your profession we use. Now we leveling to 60 get us 5 extra points to spend on if old skill tree is still in business. Mess with the old skill was not needed was a waste of productive time.

Development could put the productive time for companions inside the expansion to all players to call all out companions 4 to 8 to group but not the droid drop down from sky. The solo droid was a bit fun and like that be in all flash points.

Edited by Wagerbane